Welcome to the Future

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

GPU retirement homes — where did your cards end up?

quiet-nonce-225 · 02/09/26 16:20 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 02/09/26 16:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/09/26 16:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 02/09/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/09/26 17:50 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 18:20 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/09/26 18:30 UTC
This matches my experience. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
brave-rig-256 · 02/09/26 18:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 02/09/26 18:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-beacon-332 · 02/09/26 18:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-cipher-254 · 02/09/26 18:50 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 19:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed