未来へようこそ

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Renters: what made you trust a listing?

noble-dynamo-806 · 02/09/26 16:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-miner-337 · 02/09/26 16:50 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-relay-130 · 02/09/26 17:00 UTC
I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/09/26 17:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/09/26 17:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 02/09/26 17:30 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 02/09/26 17:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-relay-537 · 02/09/26 17:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-beacon-332 · 02/09/26 18:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 02/09/26 18:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/09/26 18:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 02/09/26 18:50 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 02/09/26 19:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 02/09/26 19:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/09/26 20:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/09/26 20:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1039W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 02/09/26 20:10 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 02/09/26 20:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 02/09/26 20:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 20:30 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 02/09/26 20:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 02/09/26 21:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-relay-130 · 02/09/26 21:00 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/09/26 21:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 02/09/26 21:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 02/09/26 22:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 02/09/26 22:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/09/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 02/09/26 22:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my M60 has been at it for 77 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/09/26 23:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
brave-node-304 · 02/09/26 23:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 03/09/26 00:10 UTC
Solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/09/26 00:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 03/09/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 03/09/26 01:10 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2747W nobody budgets for.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/09/26 01:50 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/09/26 01:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 03/09/26 01:50 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 03/09/26 02:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading.
rapid-relay-675 · 03/09/26 02:40 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 03/09/26 02:50 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 03:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 03/09/26 03:50 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/09/26 03:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 04:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/09/26 04:20 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/09/26 04:30 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 04:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 03/09/26 05:10 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 05:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-kernel-772 · 03/09/26 05:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 05:50 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 03/09/26 05:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 06:00 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 03/09/26 06:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 03/09/26 06:50 UTC
For what it's worth, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 03/09/26 07:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/09/26 07:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 07:30 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 03/09/26 07:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 07:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 03/09/26 07:50 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 03/09/26 07:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 03/09/26 08:00 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/09/26 08:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/09/26 08:20 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/09/26 08:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 09:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 03/09/26 09:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 03/09/26 09:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 03/09/26 10:10 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/09/26 10:30 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 03/09/26 10:40 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 03/09/26 11:20 UTC
Good thread this. my S21 has been at it for 18 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 03/09/26 11:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 11:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-oracle-291 · 03/09/26 11:50 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 12:00 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 03/09/26 13:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 13:10 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/09/26 13:10 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 439W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/09/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 03/09/26 13:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 03/09/26 13:40 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-ledger-606 · 03/09/26 13:50 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 14:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 03/09/26 14:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 03/09/26 14:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/09/26 14:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 03/09/26 14:40 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 15:10 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 15:30 UTC
A 1688W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 15:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 03/09/26 15:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/09/26 15:40 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed