欢迎来到未来

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Best budget PSU finds this month

frost-nonce-924 · 02/09/26 17:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2457W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-cipher-254 · 02/09/26 17:30 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 02/09/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 02/09/26 18:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 02/09/26 18:00 UTC
Counterpoint: a 685W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-cipher-254 · 02/09/26 18:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
nova-cipher-479 · 02/09/26 18:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 02/09/26 18:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-block-317 · 02/09/26 18:50 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/09/26 19:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-circuit-782 · 02/09/26 20:00 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 02/09/26 20:30 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 02/09/26 21:00 UTC
Second this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/09/26 21:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 02/09/26 21:10 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 02/09/26 21:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/09/26 21:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
brave-node-304 · 02/09/26 21:50 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/09/26 22:00 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 02/09/26 22:10 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/09/26 22:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/09/26 23:00 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/09/26 23:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/09/26 23:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 02/09/26 23:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 02/09/26 23:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 03/09/26 00:00 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-nonce-496 · 03/09/26 00:10 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 00:10 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 03/09/26 00:40 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 03/09/26 00:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 03/09/26 01:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/09/26 01:10 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 03/09/26 01:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 01:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
silent-nonce-260 · 03/09/26 01:50 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 03/09/26 01:50 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 01:50 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/09/26 02:20 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 03/09/26 02:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/09/26 03:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/09/26 03:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 03/09/26 03:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 03/09/26 04:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 04:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/09/26 04:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
nova-cipher-479 · 03/09/26 04:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-537 · 03/09/26 04:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
silent-nonce-260 · 03/09/26 05:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 03/09/26 05:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 06:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/09/26 06:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 03/09/26 06:50 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 03/09/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading.
night-kernel-772 · 03/09/26 07:30 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 03/09/26 07:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 03/09/26 08:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
atomic-block-563 · 03/09/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 03/09/26 08:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 03/09/26 08:40 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 09:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
night-node-496 · 03/09/26 09:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 03/09/26 09:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 03/09/26 09:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-node-496 · 03/09/26 09:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2205W nobody budgets for.
lucky-halving-589 · 03/09/26 09:50 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 10:00 UTC
Same here honestly. my M50 has been at it for 83 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/09/26 10:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 10:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 03/09/26 10:50 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/09/26 10:50 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 11:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 03/09/26 11:10 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 03/09/26 11:40 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 03/09/26 11:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 11:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 03/09/26 12:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/09/26 12:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading.
omega-miner-337 · 03/09/26 12:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 12:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 03/09/26 13:40 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 03/09/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 03/09/26 14:00 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 14:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 03/09/26 15:10 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 03/09/26 15:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/09/26 16:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 03/09/26 16:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 16:20 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-ledger-606 · 03/09/26 16:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 16:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/09/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 03/09/26 16:40 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed