미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Renters: what made you trust a listing?

golden-block-317 · 03/09/26 15:40 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-node-496 · 03/09/26 15:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
zen-halving-251 · 03/09/26 16:20 UTC
I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/09/26 16:30 UTC
A 201W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-miner-337 · 03/09/26 17:00 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-cipher-254 · 03/09/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/09/26 17:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 17:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 03/09/26 17:40 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 03/09/26 18:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 03/09/26 19:10 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 03/09/26 19:10 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 19:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 03/09/26 19:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-miner-337 · 03/09/26 20:00 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 03/09/26 20:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 03/09/26 20:20 UTC
Good thread this. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 20:20 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 03/09/26 20:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 03/09/26 21:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 21:40 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-block-563 · 03/09/26 21:40 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 03/09/26 21:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-beacon-332 · 03/09/26 21:50 UTC
Underrated topic. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 21:50 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 03/09/26 22:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 03/09/26 23:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 03/09/26 23:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
omega-beacon-332 · 04/09/26 00:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 04/09/26 00:10 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 04/09/26 00:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 00:20 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-ledger-606 · 04/09/26 00:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my M50 has been at it for 61 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 01:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading.
omega-beacon-332 · 04/09/26 01:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 04/09/26 01:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-block-742 · 04/09/26 02:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 02:40 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 04/09/26 02:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 02:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3012W nobody budgets for.
atomic-block-563 · 04/09/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/09/26 03:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/09/26 04:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading.
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 04:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-block-742 · 04/09/26 04:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 04/09/26 05:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 04/09/26 05:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 06:10 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 04/09/26 06:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 06:50 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-block-563 · 04/09/26 06:50 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/09/26 06:50 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 04/09/26 07:00 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/09/26 07:10 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 04/09/26 08:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 08:20 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
silent-nonce-260 · 04/09/26 08:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 04/09/26 09:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
silent-nonce-260 · 04/09/26 09:10 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 09:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/09/26 09:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 09:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 10:00 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-ledger-606 · 04/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2208W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 11:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-oracle-291 · 04/09/26 11:10 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 11:50 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 04/09/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 04/09/26 12:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/09/26 12:00 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 12:20 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 12:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 12:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
silent-nonce-260 · 04/09/26 13:20 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 04/09/26 13:50 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-ledger-606 · 04/09/26 14:00 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 04/09/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 04/09/26 14:30 UTC
Good thread this. a 1032W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-beacon-332 · 04/09/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 04/09/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 04/09/26 15:00 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-node-304 · 04/09/26 15:20 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 04/09/26 15:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/09/26 15:50 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/09/26 16:10 UTC
A 879W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-oracle-291 · 04/09/26 16:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 04/09/26 16:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1979W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 04/09/26 16:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 04/09/26 17:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/09/26 17:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 04/09/26 18:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 04/09/26 18:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 04/09/26 18:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 18:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-miner-337 · 04/09/26 18:50 UTC
Second this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-ledger-606 · 04/09/26 19:00 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 59 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/09/26 19:10 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-537 · 04/09/26 19:30 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-relay-130 · 04/09/26 19:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 19:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 04/09/26 20:20 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 20:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1571W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 04/09/26 20:50 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 21:00 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 21:10 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/09/26 21:20 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 04/09/26 21:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 04/09/26 21:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 04/09/26 22:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 22:50 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 04/09/26 23:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 23:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my M60 has been at it for 10 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-furnace-202 · 04/09/26 23:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 00:00 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 00:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 05/09/26 00:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 00:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 01:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 01:10 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 05/09/26 01:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 05/09/26 01:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/09/26 01:40 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 02:40 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 03:50 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 04:00 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 04:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 04:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 04:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 04:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 05:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 05:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 05:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 05:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/09/26 06:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 07:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 07:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 07:50 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 08:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1674W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 05/09/26 08:20 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 08:40 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/09/26 09:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 09:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 09:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 05/09/26 09:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 09:40 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 09:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 09:50 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 10:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 10:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 10:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 10:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 11:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 11:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 11:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 11:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 11:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 11:40 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/09/26 12:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2095W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 12:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 12:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/09/26 12:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 13:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 14:40 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 14:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 14:40 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 14:50 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 15:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 15:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 15:30 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/09/26 15:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 16:20 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 16:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 05/09/26 16:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed