Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Suppliers: your contract must-haves

omega-miner-337 · 03/09/26 16:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 03/09/26 16:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/09/26 16:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a 3007W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
zen-halving-251 · 03/09/26 17:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/09/26 17:30 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/09/26 18:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 18:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 18:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/09/26 19:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 19:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2058W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 03/09/26 19:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
zen-halving-251 · 03/09/26 19:30 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
delta-circuit-965 · 03/09/26 19:50 UTC
Late to this one but a 1270W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/09/26 20:00 UTC
This matches my experience. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 03/09/26 20:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 20:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/09/26 20:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-halving-589 · 03/09/26 20:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1479W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 03/09/26 20:40 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 03/09/26 21:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my L7 has been at it for 31 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 21:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 03/09/26 21:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 03/09/26 21:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 03/09/26 22:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 03/09/26 23:50 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 04/09/26 00:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 00:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-block-742 · 04/09/26 00:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 22 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 00:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/09/26 01:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 01:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 04/09/26 01:30 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
silent-nonce-260 · 04/09/26 01:30 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1287W nobody budgets for.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/09/26 01:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-block-742 · 04/09/26 01:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1060W nobody budgets for.
zen-halving-251 · 04/09/26 02:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 04/09/26 02:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 04/09/26 02:20 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 03:00 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/09/26 03:30 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 36 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 04/09/26 03:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 03:50 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 04:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 04/09/26 04:10 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 04:10 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 04:20 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 04:30 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 04/09/26 04:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
silent-nonce-260 · 04/09/26 05:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 05:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-nonce-496 · 04/09/26 05:40 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2991W nobody budgets for.
night-kernel-772 · 04/09/26 05:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 06:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 04/09/26 06:30 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/09/26 06:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 04/09/26 06:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/09/26 07:40 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 04/09/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/09/26 08:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-block-317 · 04/09/26 08:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 04/09/26 09:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-beacon-332 · 04/09/26 09:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/09/26 09:20 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 09:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 04/09/26 09:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-node-496 · 04/09/26 09:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 09:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my Bitaxe has been at it for 31 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 04/09/26 10:30 UTC
Late to this one but my S19 has been at it for 35 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/09/26 10:40 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 10:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 04/09/26 11:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 04/09/26 11:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 04/09/26 11:30 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 04/09/26 11:40 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 04/09/26 12:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 12:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 04/09/26 12:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2253W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 04/09/26 13:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/09/26 13:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 13:30 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 04/09/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading.
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 14:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-nonce-225 · 04/09/26 14:40 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/09/26 14:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 15:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/09/26 15:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 04/09/26 15:10 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 04/09/26 15:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a 153W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 15:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 16:00 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/09/26 16:30 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 04/09/26 16:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/09/26 16:40 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 04/09/26 16:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/09/26 17:10 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 17:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 2313W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-537 · 04/09/26 17:30 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/09/26 18:00 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 18:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2205W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/09/26 18:40 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 04/09/26 18:50 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/09/26 20:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 20:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2196W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/09/26 20:40 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/09/26 21:00 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 04/09/26 21:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading.
night-kernel-772 · 04/09/26 21:10 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 21:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my L7 has been at it for 77 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-beacon-332 · 04/09/26 21:50 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-halving-589 · 04/09/26 22:10 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 04/09/26 22:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 04/09/26 23:00 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 23:00 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 00:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 05/09/26 00:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 00:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 00:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 01:00 UTC
This matches my experience. a 999W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 01:10 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 01:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a 363W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 01:30 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 01:50 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 01:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 02:00 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2298W nobody budgets for.
golden-stratum-402 · 05/09/26 02:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 02:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a 911W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 02:20 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 02:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 02:30 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 02:40 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 05/09/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 03:30 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 03:50 UTC
Second this. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/09/26 04:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 04:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 04:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 04:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 04:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 04:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 05:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe has been at it for 84 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 05:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2905W nobody budgets for.
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 06:20 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 06:40 UTC
My Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 19 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 06:40 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 05/09/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 06:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 07:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 07:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/09/26 07:30 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/09/26 07:30 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 05/09/26 07:30 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 08:50 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 09:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 09:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 09:30 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 09:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 10:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 10:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 11:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 11:40 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 05/09/26 12:00 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 05/09/26 12:10 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/09/26 12:30 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 05/09/26 12:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 12:30 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 13:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/09/26 13:30 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 13:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 13:40 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1348W nobody budgets for.
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 13:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my M60 has been at it for 34 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 14:10 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 14:30 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 14:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 15:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 16:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 16:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 16:40 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/09/26 17:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 17:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 17:40 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 17:50 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 18:10 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 18:40 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 19:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 19:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 19:40 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 19:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 19:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2173W nobody budgets for.
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 20:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 3009W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/09/26 20:00 UTC
Second this. a 759W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 20:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 05/09/26 20:50 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 21:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 21:30 UTC
Good thread this. my KS3 has been at it for 26 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 05/09/26 21:30 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 05/09/26 21:40 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 21:40 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 05/09/26 22:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2007W nobody budgets for.
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 22:30 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 22:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 23:00 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 23:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/09/26 23:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-beacon-332 · 05/09/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 05/09/26 23:40 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 23:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/09/26 00:00 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/09/26 00:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/09/26 00:50 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/09/26 00:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my old S9 has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/09/26 01:20 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/09/26 01:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3056W nobody budgets for.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/09/26 02:20 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 02:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 02:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 767W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 06/09/26 03:00 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/09/26 03:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/09/26 03:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 03:10 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 03:20 UTC
Counterpoint: a 125W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 06/09/26 03:50 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/09/26 03:50 UTC
Good thread this. a 1898W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 04:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/09/26 04:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/09/26 04:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
noble-wallet-319 · 06/09/26 04:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 04:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/09/26 05:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 06/09/26 06:00 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/09/26 07:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 06/09/26 07:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 06/09/26 07:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/09/26 07:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 06/09/26 07:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/09/26 07:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 08:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/09/26 08:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2718W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 08:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 09:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/09/26 09:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/09/26 09:20 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/09/26 09:20 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 06/09/26 10:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/09/26 10:40 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/09/26 10:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my Bitaxe has been at it for 78 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/09/26 11:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 11:10 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/09/26 12:10 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 06/09/26 12:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 13:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 13:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 06/09/26 13:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 06/09/26 13:10 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/09/26 13:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 13:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 06/09/26 14:10 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/09/26 14:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 06/09/26 14:20 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/09/26 15:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 06/09/26 15:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 15:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 06/09/26 15:20 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/09/26 15:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/09/26 15:50 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 16:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/09/26 16:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 16:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/09/26 17:10 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/09/26 17:10 UTC
Late to this one but ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 06/09/26 17:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 06/09/26 17:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my old S9 has been at it for 56 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 06/09/26 17:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 57 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 06/09/26 17:50 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 18:30 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 18:30 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/09/26 18:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1232W nobody budgets for.
golden-block-317 · 06/09/26 19:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/09/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 19:40 UTC
Renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 19:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/09/26 20:30 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 06/09/26 20:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 3329W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 20:50 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/09/26 21:30 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 21:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
atomic-block-563 · 06/09/26 22:10 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 22:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/09/26 23:20 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 23:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/09/26 23:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-stratum-402 · 07/09/26 00:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 907W nobody budgets for.
atomic-miner-339 · 07/09/26 00:30 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/09/26 00:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 00:30 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/09/26 00:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/09/26 00:50 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 01:30 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 02:30 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/09/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 03:00 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 07/09/26 03:20 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 03:30 UTC
A 419W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 03:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 03:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 07/09/26 04:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my L7 has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/09/26 04:10 UTC
Same here honestly. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 07/09/26 04:30 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/09/26 04:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/09/26 04:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
golden-oracle-302 · 07/09/26 05:10 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 05:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/09/26 05:20 UTC
Counterpoint: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 07/09/26 05:40 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 05:50 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 05:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3225W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 06:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 06:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 06:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 06:40 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/09/26 06:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 06:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/09/26 07:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 07:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 07:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 07/09/26 07:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 07/09/26 07:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 08:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 08:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 07/09/26 08:40 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 08:50 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 09:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1209W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 09:40 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/09/26 09:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 816W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 09:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 07/09/26 09:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 09:50 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/09/26 10:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
silent-nonce-260 · 07/09/26 10:10 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/09/26 10:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 10:20 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 10:30 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 10:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 11:20 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 07/09/26 11:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my KS3 has been at it for 67 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
zen-halving-251 · 07/09/26 11:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 11:50 UTC
Second this. a 214W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/09/26 12:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 07/09/26 12:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 12:30 UTC
Underrated topic. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 13:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
delta-circuit-965 · 07/09/26 13:40 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 07/09/26 13:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-cipher-254 · 07/09/26 13:40 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 07/09/26 13:50 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 14:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 14:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/09/26 14:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 07/09/26 15:00 UTC
Second this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 15:10 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 15:10 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-block-317 · 07/09/26 15:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 16:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 16:10 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 07/09/26 16:10 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 07/09/26 16:50 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 78 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 16:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 07/09/26 16:50 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed