Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

LTC miners check in — how's stability?

hex-hashrate-688 · 03/09/26 16:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/09/26 17:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/09/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 03/09/26 17:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 18:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading.
zen-halving-251 · 03/09/26 18:20 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 19:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/09/26 19:20 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 74 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed