Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Recovery drills: when did you last test yours?

golden-block-317 · 03/09/26 16:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 03/09/26 16:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 16:30 UTC
Counterpoint: a 573W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 03/09/26 16:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 17:00 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading.
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 17:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 03/09/26 18:40 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 03/09/26 18:40 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/09/26 19:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 03/09/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 19:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/09/26 19:20 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 03/09/26 19:20 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed