Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Renters: what made you trust a listing?

quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/09/26 17:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/09/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1731W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/09/26 17:20 UTC
My old S9 has been at it for 14 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-ledger-606 · 03/09/26 17:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 18:00 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/09/26 18:00 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 18:20 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/09/26 18:40 UTC
Second this. a 3304W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/09/26 19:00 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 19:30 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 19:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 03/09/26 20:00 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 03/09/26 20:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 03/09/26 20:20 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-relay-537 · 03/09/26 21:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 22:10 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/09/26 22:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 03/09/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 03/09/26 23:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 23:20 UTC
A 3195W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 23:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 03/09/26 23:30 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 03/09/26 23:50 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-node-304 · 04/09/26 00:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 04/09/26 00:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-miner-339 · 04/09/26 00:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 04/09/26 00:50 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 04/09/26 00:50 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 04/09/26 01:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 04/09/26 01:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
zen-halving-251 · 04/09/26 01:50 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 04/09/26 02:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 04/09/26 02:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 04/09/26 02:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 04/09/26 02:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1816W nobody budgets for.
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/09/26 02:50 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 04/09/26 03:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 2086W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 03:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 03:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 04/09/26 03:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 04/09/26 04:10 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-537 · 04/09/26 04:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 04/09/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 04/09/26 04:50 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 05:30 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 04/09/26 05:50 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 04/09/26 05:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 04/09/26 06:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 04/09/26 06:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
omega-miner-337 · 04/09/26 06:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 04/09/26 06:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1948W nobody budgets for.
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 07:10 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
noble-wallet-319 · 04/09/26 07:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 04/09/26 07:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe has been at it for 12 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/09/26 07:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my S19 has been at it for 75 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-relay-130 · 04/09/26 08:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 08:50 UTC
Same here honestly. a 1838W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 04/09/26 08:50 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
rapid-relay-675 · 04/09/26 09:00 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 04/09/26 09:10 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 04/09/26 09:20 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 09:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 04/09/26 09:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 04/09/26 10:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 10:50 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-miner-337 · 04/09/26 11:00 UTC
Counterpoint: LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 04/09/26 11:00 UTC
This matches my experience. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-ledger-606 · 04/09/26 11:30 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/09/26 11:40 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 04/09/26 12:20 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 12:20 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 12:30 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 12:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my S19 has been at it for 22 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 13:00 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/09/26 13:10 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 13:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 04/09/26 13:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 968W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 04/09/26 13:50 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/09/26 14:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
swift-hashrate-415 · 04/09/26 14:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2218W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 14:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 15:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 04/09/26 15:10 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 04/09/26 15:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 04/09/26 15:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 15:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 04/09/26 16:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 04/09/26 16:50 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 04/09/26 16:50 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 04/09/26 17:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 17:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
delta-circuit-965 · 04/09/26 18:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 18:20 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 04/09/26 18:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 46 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 04/09/26 18:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 04/09/26 19:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 04/09/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 04/09/26 19:20 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-130 · 04/09/26 19:20 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 19:50 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 20:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 20:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 04/09/26 20:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 20:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 04/09/26 20:50 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 04/09/26 21:30 UTC
A 2758W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 04/09/26 21:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 21:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 22:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 04/09/26 22:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my KS3 has been at it for 71 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 22:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 04/09/26 22:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 04/09/26 23:00 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 04/09/26 23:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 04/09/26 23:20 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-beacon-332 · 04/09/26 23:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 23:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 04/09/26 23:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 00:00 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 05/09/26 00:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1175W nobody budgets for.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 00:20 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 00:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 01:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-circuit-782 · 05/09/26 01:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 02:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 05/09/26 02:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/09/26 02:20 UTC
I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 02:50 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 02:50 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/09/26 02:50 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-miner-339 · 05/09/26 03:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 03:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 03:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2279W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 03:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 04:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 04:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 04:40 UTC
A 1892W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 04:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 05:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 05:20 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 05/09/26 05:30 UTC
A 2331W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 05:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my M60 has been at it for 56 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 05:50 UTC
Same here honestly. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 06:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 06:10 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 06:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 06:30 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-relay-537 · 05/09/26 08:20 UTC
Second this. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 08:20 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 08:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 08:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 09:00 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 09:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 05/09/26 09:40 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 09:40 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 10:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 10:10 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 05/09/26 10:10 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 10:20 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 10:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 10:40 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 05/09/26 10:50 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 11:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1766W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 11:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 11:30 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 05/09/26 11:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 11:50 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 05/09/26 12:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 05/09/26 12:50 UTC
Counterpoint: a 1676W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 13:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 05/09/26 13:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 13:30 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 13:30 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-kernel-772 · 05/09/26 13:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 05/09/26 14:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/09/26 14:30 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 14:30 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/09/26 14:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3081W nobody budgets for.
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 15:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 05/09/26 15:10 UTC
Counterpoint: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 05/09/26 15:10 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 15:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 15:20 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1149W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 15:20 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 15:40 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 16:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-stratum-402 · 05/09/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 16:50 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 17:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 17:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 17:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 18:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/09/26 18:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 05/09/26 19:10 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 05/09/26 19:20 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 19:20 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 05/09/26 20:10 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 20:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 20:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 20:50 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1127W nobody budgets for.
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 21:00 UTC
Good thread this. my L7 has been at it for 7 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 21:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 21:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading.
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 21:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 22:00 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 22:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my Bitaxe has been at it for 57 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 05/09/26 22:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 22:40 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 23:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 05/09/26 23:50 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/09/26 00:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/09/26 00:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 06/09/26 01:00 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-circuit-782 · 06/09/26 01:10 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 01:10 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 01:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/09/26 01:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 01:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/09/26 01:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/09/26 01:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-oracle-291 · 06/09/26 01:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 02:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 02:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 03:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 06/09/26 03:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/09/26 03:40 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/09/26 03:50 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 06/09/26 04:00 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 06/09/26 04:20 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 04:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/09/26 04:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/09/26 05:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 06/09/26 05:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 05:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1579W nobody budgets for.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 06:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/09/26 06:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 06:50 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/09/26 07:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/09/26 07:20 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 07:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/09/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/09/26 08:20 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/09/26 08:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/09/26 08:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 06/09/26 08:40 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-block-317 · 06/09/26 08:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my old S9 has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 09:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/09/26 10:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 10:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 06/09/26 10:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/09/26 10:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1536W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 10:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 10:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 06/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-rig-256 · 06/09/26 10:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/09/26 11:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 06/09/26 11:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my M50 has been at it for 47 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 06/09/26 11:40 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 11:50 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 06/09/26 12:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/09/26 12:10 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 06/09/26 12:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 12:40 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/09/26 12:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/09/26 13:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/09/26 13:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 13:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 13:30 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 13:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/09/26 15:10 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 06/09/26 15:20 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 06/09/26 15:30 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/09/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 25 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 16:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/09/26 16:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed