Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

What corner of the cryptoverse are you exploring this week?

night-ledger-606 · 03/09/26 17:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 03/09/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 03/09/26 18:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
noble-dynamo-806 · 03/09/26 18:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 03/09/26 18:20 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 03/09/26 18:20 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/09/26 18:20 UTC
Counterpoint: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 19:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 03/09/26 19:20 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-kernel-772 · 03/09/26 20:00 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 03/09/26 20:30 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 03/09/26 20:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 21:00 UTC
Late to this one but a 2180W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/09/26 21:10 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 03/09/26 21:10 UTC
Late to this one but my M50 has been at it for 84 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 03/09/26 21:20 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 03/09/26 21:50 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 22:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 22:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/09/26 22:30 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 22:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
silent-nonce-260 · 03/09/26 22:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 22:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/09/26 22:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 23:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 3093W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/09/26 23:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 04/09/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-block-742 · 04/09/26 00:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/09/26 01:20 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 04/09/26 01:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading.
brave-rig-256 · 04/09/26 02:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 04/09/26 02:10 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 02:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 02:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-block-563 · 04/09/26 02:50 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 04/09/26 03:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 27 hours than a month of reading.
night-kernel-772 · 04/09/26 03:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 03:20 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 03:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/09/26 03:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 04/09/26 04:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 04:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 04/09/26 04:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 04/09/26 04:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 04/09/26 05:10 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 04/09/26 05:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 04/09/26 05:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1998W nobody budgets for.
rapid-relay-675 · 04/09/26 05:40 UTC
Second this. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 04/09/26 06:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/09/26 07:20 UTC
Second this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
delta-circuit-965 · 04/09/26 07:40 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 04/09/26 08:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading.
golden-block-317 · 04/09/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 08:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my KS3 has been at it for 21 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 08:50 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/09/26 09:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 04/09/26 09:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 04/09/26 09:10 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/09/26 09:20 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 04/09/26 09:30 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 04/09/26 09:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 09:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/09/26 10:00 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/09/26 10:10 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-halving-589 · 04/09/26 10:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 04/09/26 10:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 04/09/26 11:00 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 11:00 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-node-496 · 04/09/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-cipher-254 · 04/09/26 11:10 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 11:20 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 11:20 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 11:40 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 04/09/26 12:40 UTC
Late to this one but ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 04/09/26 12:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my S19 has been at it for 86 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 12:50 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 04/09/26 13:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/09/26 13:30 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 13:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/09/26 13:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/09/26 14:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/09/26 14:20 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/09/26 14:50 UTC
Renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 04/09/26 15:00 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/09/26 15:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2468W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 15:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 04/09/26 15:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 15:30 UTC
Second this. a 2872W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 04/09/26 15:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 15:50 UTC
Second this. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-node-496 · 04/09/26 15:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 04/09/26 15:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-halving-589 · 04/09/26 16:30 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 43 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/09/26 17:00 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-beacon-332 · 04/09/26 17:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2054W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
noble-wallet-319 · 04/09/26 17:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a 328W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 17:20 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 17:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 04/09/26 18:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 18:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 18:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my S19 has been at it for 5 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 04/09/26 18:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my L7 has been at it for 27 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 04/09/26 18:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 19:10 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 04/09/26 19:40 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 04/09/26 20:00 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 20:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my KS3 has been at it for 75 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 04/09/26 20:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a 2737W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 21:00 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/09/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading.
omega-miner-337 · 04/09/26 21:20 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 21:20 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/09/26 21:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 04/09/26 22:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 22:10 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/09/26 22:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
brave-rig-256 · 04/09/26 22:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 04/09/26 22:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 04/09/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 04/09/26 23:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 04/09/26 23:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1794W nobody budgets for.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/09/26 23:40 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 23:40 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 04/09/26 23:50 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 00:20 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 00:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 00:50 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 01:40 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 01:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 01:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 01:50 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 02:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 02:20 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 02:30 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 02:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 02:50 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 02:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 03:00 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 03:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2925W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/09/26 03:20 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 03:20 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 03:30 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 03:30 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 05/09/26 03:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 05/09/26 03:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading.
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 04:20 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 05/09/26 04:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 04:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 04:40 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 04:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 05/09/26 04:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 05:10 UTC
Good thread this. a 1471W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 05:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 05:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 05:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a 2947W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 05:40 UTC
Interesting point above. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 05:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 05:50 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 06:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my M60 has been at it for 39 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 06:20 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/09/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 07:20 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 07:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 07:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 07:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 05/09/26 08:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-miner-337 · 05/09/26 08:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 09:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 09:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 09:30 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2085W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 09:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 09:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 09:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 10:00 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 05/09/26 10:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 10:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 10:50 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 05/09/26 11:00 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 11:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 05/09/26 11:30 UTC
Second this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/09/26 11:50 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 05/09/26 11:50 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-relay-537 · 05/09/26 12:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 12:20 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 05/09/26 12:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 05/09/26 13:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 13:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 13:20 UTC
My old S9 has been at it for 25 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 13:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/09/26 13:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 05/09/26 13:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 13:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 05/09/26 14:10 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/09/26 14:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-block-317 · 05/09/26 14:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading.
zen-halving-251 · 05/09/26 14:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 14:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a 138W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 14:50 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 15:00 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-miner-337 · 05/09/26 15:10 UTC
This matches my experience. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 15:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 15:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 15:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 05/09/26 16:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/09/26 16:20 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 16:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 16:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 16:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1777W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 16:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 05/09/26 16:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-537 · 05/09/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 17:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 17:20 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed