Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

BTC miners check in — how's stability?

atomic-miner-339 · 03/09/26 19:50 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-kernel-772 · 03/09/26 20:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 03/09/26 20:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-halving-589 · 03/09/26 21:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 03/09/26 21:20 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/09/26 21:40 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 21:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-stratum-402 · 03/09/26 22:10 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 22:10 UTC
Same here honestly. a 2577W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 03/09/26 22:20 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/09/26 23:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 03/09/26 23:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my S21 has been at it for 6 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/09/26 23:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 03/09/26 23:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 00:20 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 00:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 04/09/26 00:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/09/26 01:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 04/09/26 01:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3105W nobody budgets for.
swift-hashrate-415 · 04/09/26 01:40 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 01:40 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 01:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 02:20 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 04/09/26 02:40 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 04/09/26 02:50 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/09/26 03:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 04/09/26 03:20 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
swift-hashrate-415 · 04/09/26 03:30 UTC
My old S9 has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 04/09/26 03:30 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/09/26 03:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 03:50 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/09/26 04:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2005W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/09/26 04:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 04/09/26 04:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 05:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/09/26 05:40 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
noble-wallet-319 · 04/09/26 05:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading.
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 06:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 3091W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/09/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-node-496 · 04/09/26 06:40 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 04/09/26 06:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my M50 has been at it for 78 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 04/09/26 06:40 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/09/26 06:40 UTC
A 2505W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/09/26 06:50 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 04/09/26 07:40 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 08:10 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/09/26 08:20 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
rapid-relay-675 · 04/09/26 08:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/09/26 08:40 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 04/09/26 09:00 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 04/09/26 09:40 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/09/26 09:50 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 04/09/26 10:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
night-block-742 · 04/09/26 10:30 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-furnace-202 · 04/09/26 11:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 04/09/26 11:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 04/09/26 11:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 12:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/09/26 12:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 12:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-rig-256 · 04/09/26 12:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
swift-hashrate-415 · 04/09/26 12:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 04/09/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 04/09/26 13:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 04/09/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-kernel-772 · 04/09/26 13:50 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 04/09/26 13:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 146W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 04/09/26 14:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1385W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/09/26 14:30 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 04/09/26 14:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-beacon-332 · 04/09/26 15:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 04/09/26 15:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 04/09/26 15:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/09/26 15:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 04/09/26 15:20 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 15:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
brave-node-304 · 04/09/26 16:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 16:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed