Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Best budget PSU finds this month

solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 17:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 17:30 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/09/26 17:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 04/09/26 17:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-ledger-606 · 04/09/26 17:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 04/09/26 18:20 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
delta-circuit-965 · 04/09/26 18:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
brave-node-304 · 04/09/26 18:40 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 599W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 19:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 04/09/26 19:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 04/09/26 19:10 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/09/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 04/09/26 19:30 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 19:30 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 20:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-block-563 · 04/09/26 21:00 UTC
Good thread this. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/09/26 21:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 04/09/26 21:50 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 21:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 04/09/26 22:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 22:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 23:10 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-cipher-254 · 04/09/26 23:30 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 04/09/26 23:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2389W nobody budgets for.
hex-furnace-202 · 04/09/26 23:30 UTC
Interesting point above. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
hex-furnace-202 · 04/09/26 23:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/09/26 23:50 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 00:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 00:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my M50 has been at it for 54 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 00:20 UTC
Second this. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 00:30 UTC
Good thread this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 00:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 00:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 01:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 01:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 02:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 02:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 02:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 02:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 05/09/26 02:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 02:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 02:50 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 04:10 UTC
Genuine question first: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 04:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 04:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/09/26 04:50 UTC
Same here honestly. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 05:10 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 05:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 05:30 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 06:10 UTC
Counterpoint: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 05/09/26 06:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 07:30 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 07:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/09/26 07:50 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2251W nobody budgets for.
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/09/26 08:00 UTC
Second this. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 08:10 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 09:00 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 10:00 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 10:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 10:10 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 10:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 10:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my S19 has been at it for 40 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 05/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 11:00 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/09/26 11:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my S19 has been at it for 30 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 11:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 11:20 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 11:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/09/26 12:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 2013W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/09/26 12:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/09/26 12:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 13:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/09/26 13:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 13:30 UTC
Late to this one but XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 13:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 13:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/09/26 14:10 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 14:20 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 14:30 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 15:10 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 15:20 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 15:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 15:50 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 15:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 16:00 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 05/09/26 16:00 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 16:20 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 16:20 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 05/09/26 16:30 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-miner-339 · 05/09/26 16:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 16:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1993W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed