미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

turbo-cipher-977 · 04/09/26 17:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 18:00 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-kernel-772 · 04/09/26 18:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 04/09/26 18:20 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 19:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 04/09/26 19:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 19:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed