Welcome to the Future

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Best thing you built or fixed this month

golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 17:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 961W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 18:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 18:30 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-halving-589 · 04/09/26 18:40 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 18:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/09/26 19:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 235W nobody budgets for.
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 19:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/09/26 19:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my S21 has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/09/26 19:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed