欢迎来到未来

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 19:20 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 20:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 04/09/26 20:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 04/09/26 20:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 04/09/26 21:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 04/09/26 21:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
zen-halving-251 · 04/09/26 21:40 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-130 · 04/09/26 21:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 22:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 04/09/26 22:00 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/09/26 22:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/09/26 22:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 04/09/26 22:50 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-miner-339 · 04/09/26 23:20 UTC
My old S9 has been at it for 27 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 04/09/26 23:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 04/09/26 23:50 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 00:00 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 00:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1632W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 00:10 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 00:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 00:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 00:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 00:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 01:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 01:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 01:20 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 01:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 01:30 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 01:30 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 02:20 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 02:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 02:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 02:30 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/09/26 02:50 UTC
A 3310W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 03:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 03:20 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
golden-stratum-402 · 05/09/26 03:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 03:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 04:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 04:10 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1610W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/09/26 04:10 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 04:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1252W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 04:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 04:40 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 05:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 05:50 UTC
Counterpoint: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/09/26 06:10 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 06:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 06:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 06:50 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/09/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 07:20 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 07:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 07:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 07:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 09:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 05/09/26 09:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 09:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 11:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-miner-337 · 05/09/26 11:10 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 05/09/26 11:10 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/09/26 11:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 11:50 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 11:50 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 11:50 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 12:20 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 25 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 12:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 05/09/26 12:40 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 12:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 05/09/26 12:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/09/26 12:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 13:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 13:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 05/09/26 13:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/09/26 13:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/09/26 13:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 14:30 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 14:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 05/09/26 14:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-kernel-772 · 05/09/26 14:50 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 15:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-kernel-772 · 05/09/26 15:30 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 15:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/09/26 15:40 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/09/26 15:40 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 16:00 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-537 · 05/09/26 16:40 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 05/09/26 16:50 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-kernel-772 · 05/09/26 16:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 17:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 05/09/26 17:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 17:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 05/09/26 17:40 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 17:50 UTC
A 1104W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/09/26 18:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 18:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 05/09/26 18:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 05/09/26 18:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my M60 has been at it for 16 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 18:50 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 18:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my S19 has been at it for 22 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 18:50 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 05/09/26 19:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 19:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 05/09/26 20:30 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 21:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2864W nobody budgets for.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 21:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 21:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 22:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 22:10 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 22:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 22:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 22:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 22:40 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 22:50 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 23:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 23:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-beacon-332 · 05/09/26 23:50 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 06/09/26 00:10 UTC
Underrated topic. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-block-742 · 06/09/26 00:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 00:30 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 00:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 06/09/26 01:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 01:20 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/09/26 01:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/09/26 01:30 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 01:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my L7 has been at it for 31 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 02:00 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/09/26 02:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 02:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 02:20 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 02:20 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/09/26 02:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 664W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/09/26 02:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/09/26 03:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/09/26 03:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 06/09/26 03:30 UTC
Second this. a 2213W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 06/09/26 04:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 04:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 06/09/26 04:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/09/26 04:40 UTC
A 685W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 06/09/26 04:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 05:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 06/09/26 05:10 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/09/26 05:20 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 06/09/26 05:40 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 06/09/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 06:00 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
omega-miner-337 · 06/09/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/09/26 07:00 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 07:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/09/26 07:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 07:50 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-cipher-479 · 06/09/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/09/26 08:10 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 06/09/26 08:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 08:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/09/26 08:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my M50 has been at it for 78 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/09/26 09:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 09:50 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 10:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 10:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 06/09/26 10:40 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-oracle-302 · 06/09/26 10:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/09/26 10:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 06/09/26 11:20 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/09/26 11:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 06/09/26 11:50 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/09/26 12:10 UTC
Same here honestly. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 06/09/26 12:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 12:40 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 12:50 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 13:50 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/09/26 14:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 14:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 14:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 06/09/26 14:40 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/09/26 15:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/09/26 15:00 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/09/26 15:10 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/09/26 15:20 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 15:50 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 15:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/09/26 16:20 UTC
Second this. a 464W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/09/26 16:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 16:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/09/26 16:40 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/09/26 16:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/09/26 17:10 UTC
Second this. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 17:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 17:40 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 17:50 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 18:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/09/26 18:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed