미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Bear-market bench projects check-in

golden-block-317 · 04/09/26 20:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 20:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 04/09/26 20:40 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 04/09/26 20:40 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/09/26 21:00 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 21:10 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 04/09/26 21:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 121W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 04/09/26 21:40 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 04/09/26 21:50 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/09/26 21:50 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 04/09/26 22:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/09/26 22:40 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/09/26 22:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my S21 has been at it for 54 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/09/26 23:00 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/09/26 23:30 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 04/09/26 23:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 00:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 00:10 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 00:20 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 05/09/26 00:20 UTC
A 3015W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 00:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my M50 has been at it for 34 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 05/09/26 01:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 01:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 05/09/26 02:10 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 02:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-stratum-402 · 05/09/26 02:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 02:40 UTC
Second this. a 108W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 02:50 UTC
Second this. a 2879W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 02:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-miner-337 · 05/09/26 03:10 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 03:30 UTC
Genuine question first: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 04:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1086W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/09/26 04:30 UTC
Second this. a 2406W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 04:50 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 05:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 05:10 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 05:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 06:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 06:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 06:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 07:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 07:50 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 07:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 08:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 08:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 08:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2718W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/09/26 08:30 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 08:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 09:00 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 09:00 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 09:10 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 09:10 UTC
Same here honestly. a 461W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 09:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 09:50 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/09/26 09:50 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 10:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 10:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 10:20 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 10:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 11:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1441W nobody budgets for.
atomic-miner-339 · 05/09/26 11:30 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 11:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 11:40 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 11:50 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 12:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2944W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 12:10 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 12:30 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 13:10 UTC
For what it's worth, BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 13:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-beacon-332 · 05/09/26 13:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 13:30 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 39 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 13:50 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 14:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 14:20 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 05/09/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/09/26 15:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 15:30 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 05/09/26 15:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 05/09/26 15:50 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 16:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/09/26 16:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 05/09/26 16:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/09/26 17:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 17:20 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-stratum-402 · 05/09/26 17:30 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 17:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 17:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 18:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 18:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 18:10 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 18:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 19:00 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 20:00 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
solar-circuit-782 · 05/09/26 20:10 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 20:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/09/26 21:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my L7 has been at it for 6 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 21:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 05/09/26 21:40 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 22:30 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 05/09/26 23:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 05/09/26 23:30 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 23:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my Bitaxe has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 23:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 23:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-block-742 · 06/09/26 00:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 01:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 01:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/09/26 01:30 UTC
Good thread this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 06/09/26 02:00 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 02:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/09/26 02:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 06/09/26 03:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a 521W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 03:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 03:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2440W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 04:00 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 04:20 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/09/26 04:20 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 06/09/26 04:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/09/26 05:00 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-oracle-302 · 06/09/26 05:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/09/26 05:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 05:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 06/09/26 05:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 06/09/26 05:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1027W nobody budgets for.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/09/26 06:10 UTC
Second this. a 1246W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/09/26 06:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my KS3 has been at it for 34 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 06:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2133W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 07:10 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 07:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/09/26 07:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/09/26 07:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/09/26 07:40 UTC
Second this. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-node-496 · 06/09/26 07:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 08:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/09/26 08:10 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 08:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 08:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 08:30 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1496W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/09/26 08:50 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 08:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/09/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my M50 has been at it for 54 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 06/09/26 09:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2303W nobody budgets for.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/09/26 09:50 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 06/09/26 10:00 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/09/26 10:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 10:10 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/09/26 10:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/09/26 10:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 11:20 UTC
Good thread this. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/09/26 11:30 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
brave-rig-256 · 06/09/26 11:30 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 11:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 11:40 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/09/26 12:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my S19 has been at it for 41 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 06/09/26 12:20 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/09/26 12:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1050W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/09/26 13:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/09/26 13:10 UTC
Renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/09/26 13:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 13:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 06/09/26 14:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-wallet-319 · 06/09/26 14:10 UTC
Renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 14:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 06/09/26 14:50 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
noble-wallet-319 · 06/09/26 14:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/09/26 15:00 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
brave-rig-256 · 06/09/26 15:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 06/09/26 15:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/09/26 15:40 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/09/26 15:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 06/09/26 16:10 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 16:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
omega-miner-337 · 06/09/26 16:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3116W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 16:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 06/09/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 17:20 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/09/26 17:20 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/09/26 17:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 17:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/09/26 18:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2627W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed