未来へようこそ

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

GPU retirement homes — where did your cards end up?

noble-wallet-319 · 04/09/26 21:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-nonce-225 · 04/09/26 22:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
delta-circuit-965 · 04/09/26 22:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 22:20 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 22:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 22:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-oracle-291 · 04/09/26 23:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-block-742 · 04/09/26 23:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 04/09/26 23:50 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 00:10 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 05/09/26 00:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 00:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 2011W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 01:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-stratum-402 · 05/09/26 01:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 01:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 01:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 01:20 UTC
Late to this one but BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 05/09/26 01:30 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 01:40 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 01:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 05/09/26 01:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 02:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 02:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/09/26 02:30 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 02:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 03:00 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 03:00 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 03:10 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/09/26 03:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 03:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/09/26 03:40 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my old S9 has been at it for 74 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 05/09/26 04:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 734W nobody budgets for.
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/09/26 04:40 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 04:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-circuit-782 · 05/09/26 05:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1939W nobody budgets for.
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 05:40 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 05:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 05/09/26 05:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 05:50 UTC
Good thread this. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 06:10 UTC
A 1384W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 06:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 07:10 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-miner-337 · 05/09/26 07:10 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 07:20 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 07:20 UTC
Late to this one but a 327W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 07:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 08:20 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 05/09/26 08:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 05/09/26 08:30 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1675W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 05/09/26 09:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 09:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
atomic-block-563 · 05/09/26 09:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/09/26 09:30 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 09:30 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/09/26 09:40 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 10:30 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 10:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 10:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2246W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/09/26 11:20 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 05/09/26 11:30 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 12:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 05/09/26 12:20 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/09/26 12:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my M60 has been at it for 38 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
rapid-relay-675 · 05/09/26 12:50 UTC
Second this. a 3254W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 13:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/09/26 13:20 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 13:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 13:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 05/09/26 14:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 15:10 UTC
Good thread this. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
solar-circuit-782 · 05/09/26 15:20 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/09/26 15:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/09/26 15:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/09/26 16:20 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 05/09/26 16:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 16:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/09/26 17:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 17:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 17:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/09/26 17:40 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
zen-halving-251 · 05/09/26 17:40 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/09/26 17:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 18:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-block-317 · 05/09/26 18:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 18:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 18:50 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 19:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 19:10 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-miner-337 · 05/09/26 19:20 UTC
Second this. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/09/26 19:30 UTC
Good thread this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 20:10 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 20:10 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 20:50 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 20:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 05/09/26 21:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/09/26 22:20 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 22:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 05/09/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 05/09/26 22:40 UTC
Renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/09/26 22:50 UTC
This matches my experience. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 23:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/09/26 00:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 00:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 06/09/26 01:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 01:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/09/26 02:00 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 654W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/09/26 02:00 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/09/26 02:10 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 02:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 06/09/26 02:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/09/26 03:10 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/09/26 03:40 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 03:50 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-block-742 · 06/09/26 03:50 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/09/26 04:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 06/09/26 05:20 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/09/26 05:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-130 · 06/09/26 05:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 05:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 06/09/26 05:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my Bitaxe has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-miner-337 · 06/09/26 05:50 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 06:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2765W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/09/26 06:30 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/09/26 06:50 UTC
Interesting point above. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/09/26 07:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 99W nobody budgets for.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 07:10 UTC
A 2402W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 06/09/26 07:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-block-317 · 06/09/26 08:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/09/26 08:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/09/26 08:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 06/09/26 08:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/09/26 09:30 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/09/26 09:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/09/26 10:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 06/09/26 10:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/09/26 10:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my L7 has been at it for 24 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 10:50 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 11:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/09/26 11:10 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 06/09/26 11:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 11:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/09/26 11:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/09/26 12:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/09/26 12:30 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 12:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 12:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 13:00 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/09/26 13:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-miner-337 · 06/09/26 13:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a 836W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 06/09/26 13:40 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 06/09/26 13:50 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/09/26 13:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 06/09/26 14:00 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 14:10 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 14:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/09/26 14:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-kernel-772 · 06/09/26 14:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/09/26 15:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/09/26 15:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2974W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 15:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my L7 has been at it for 46 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/09/26 15:50 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/09/26 15:50 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 16:10 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 16:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 06/09/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/09/26 16:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed