미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Night tariffs: how are you structuring the schedule?

night-node-496 · 05/09/26 16:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-relay-537 · 05/09/26 16:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-ledger-606 · 05/09/26 16:50 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 05/09/26 17:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/09/26 17:10 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 05/09/26 17:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 05/09/26 17:30 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 05/09/26 17:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed