未来へようこそ

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

GPU retirement homes — where did your cards end up?

noble-wallet-319 · 05/09/26 21:50 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/09/26 22:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/09/26 22:00 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/09/26 22:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 05/09/26 22:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/09/26 22:50 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 05/09/26 23:00 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/09/26 23:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/09/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/09/26 00:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/09/26 00:30 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 01:10 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 06/09/26 01:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 01:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 01:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 01:50 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/09/26 01:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my S21 has been at it for 54 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/09/26 02:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 06/09/26 02:20 UTC
Interesting point above. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 02:20 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 02:30 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 06/09/26 02:30 UTC
For what it's worth, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 02:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/09/26 02:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 3125W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 06/09/26 02:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 03:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 03:20 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 03:30 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 03:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-oracle-302 · 06/09/26 03:40 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 04:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1957W nobody budgets for.
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 04:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 06/09/26 04:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 04:50 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
nova-cipher-479 · 06/09/26 05:00 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/09/26 05:00 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 05:20 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 05:50 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 06/09/26 05:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 06:00 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 06:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/09/26 06:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 366W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/09/26 06:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 06/09/26 07:20 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/09/26 07:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 07:20 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 07:40 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 06/09/26 07:40 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/09/26 07:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/09/26 08:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 06/09/26 08:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 08:30 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 06/09/26 08:40 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/09/26 09:00 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 09:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-block-317 · 06/09/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/09/26 09:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 09:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/09/26 10:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-block-317 · 06/09/26 10:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/09/26 10:50 UTC
Good thread this. a 2419W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/09/26 11:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 12:10 UTC
Late to this one but a 1033W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 12:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/09/26 12:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/09/26 12:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 77 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 06/09/26 12:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/09/26 12:40 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 06/09/26 13:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1008W nobody budgets for.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/09/26 13:20 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/09/26 13:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 13:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/09/26 14:20 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 14:40 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/09/26 14:40 UTC
Genuine question first: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/09/26 14:40 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 14:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 14:50 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/09/26 16:00 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 16:10 UTC
Underrated topic. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 06/09/26 16:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 06/09/26 16:50 UTC
A 1767W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 17:00 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/09/26 17:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 06/09/26 17:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 06/09/26 17:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 3116W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/09/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 06/09/26 17:50 UTC
A 3117W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 06/09/26 17:50 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
brave-rig-256 · 06/09/26 18:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 18:30 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-oracle-302 · 06/09/26 18:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/09/26 19:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 06/09/26 20:00 UTC
Second this. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/09/26 20:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 06/09/26 21:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/09/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 06/09/26 21:20 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 06/09/26 21:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 873W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/09/26 21:30 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 21:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/09/26 22:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/09/26 23:40 UTC
For what it's worth, a 2337W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 00:10 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 00:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 00:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/09/26 00:40 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 01:00 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/09/26 01:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/09/26 01:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 02:00 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 02:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 03:30 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 03:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 07/09/26 03:50 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 03:50 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 07/09/26 04:00 UTC
Good thread this. my L7 has been at it for 33 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 07/09/26 04:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-miner-337 · 07/09/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 05:00 UTC
Late to this one but BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-node-496 · 07/09/26 05:10 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/09/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-oracle-302 · 07/09/26 06:10 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 07/09/26 06:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 06:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/09/26 06:30 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 06:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 229W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 07:30 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 07/09/26 08:00 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 07/09/26 08:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 08:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-cipher-484 · 07/09/26 08:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 07/09/26 08:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 07/09/26 08:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 09:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 09:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/09/26 10:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my S19 has been at it for 79 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 10:30 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 07/09/26 10:40 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 10:50 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 11:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 1717W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 07/09/26 11:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 11:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 11:50 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 11:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 12:00 UTC
Second this. my S21 has been at it for 55 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 07/09/26 12:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 12:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/09/26 12:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 07/09/26 13:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 13:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1245W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/09/26 13:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 07/09/26 13:40 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 07/09/26 13:40 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 07/09/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 07/09/26 13:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 14:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/09/26 14:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/09/26 14:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 324W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 07/09/26 14:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 51W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 07/09/26 14:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/09/26 14:50 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/09/26 14:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 15:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
delta-circuit-965 · 07/09/26 15:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
hex-furnace-202 · 07/09/26 15:40 UTC
This matches my experience. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-block-317 · 07/09/26 15:50 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1932W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 16:00 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 16:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my KS3 has been at it for 24 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading.
night-ledger-606 · 07/09/26 17:00 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed