Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

GPU retirement homes — where did your cards end up?

cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/09/26 17:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2081W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/09/26 18:00 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 06/09/26 19:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 19:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
noble-wallet-319 · 06/09/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-miner-337 · 06/09/26 19:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 06/09/26 19:40 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-relay-130 · 06/09/26 19:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-block-317 · 06/09/26 19:50 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/09/26 19:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 06/09/26 20:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 20:10 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 06/09/26 20:30 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 06/09/26 20:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 20:40 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 06/09/26 21:10 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/09/26 21:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1198W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 21:20 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/09/26 21:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/09/26 21:50 UTC
Second this. a 1866W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 06/09/26 22:10 UTC
Good thread this. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/09/26 22:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-circuit-782 · 06/09/26 22:40 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 06/09/26 22:50 UTC
Good thread this. a 1588W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 06/09/26 23:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 23:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/09/26 23:40 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/09/26 23:50 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/09/26 23:50 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 00:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/09/26 01:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 01:10 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/09/26 01:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 07/09/26 01:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 01:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-cipher-254 · 07/09/26 02:10 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-miner-339 · 07/09/26 02:20 UTC
My Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 16 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 02:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 02:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 07/09/26 02:40 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 07/09/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/09/26 03:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 07/09/26 03:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 03:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 07/09/26 03:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
silent-nonce-260 · 07/09/26 04:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 07/09/26 04:50 UTC
Good thread this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 05:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 06:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/09/26 06:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 07/09/26 06:30 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 06:50 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 07:00 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/09/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 07:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 07:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 08:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
delta-circuit-965 · 07/09/26 08:20 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 08:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 07/09/26 08:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-ledger-606 · 07/09/26 09:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 09:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 09:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 10:10 UTC
Second this. my KS3 has been at it for 7 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 07/09/26 10:10 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 10:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 10:40 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/09/26 10:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1737W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/09/26 11:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 11:10 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 07/09/26 11:20 UTC
A 3371W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 11:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 07/09/26 11:30 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 12:10 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 07/09/26 12:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/09/26 12:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 07/09/26 12:50 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 13:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 14:10 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 07/09/26 14:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/09/26 14:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 07/09/26 14:30 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 07/09/26 15:50 UTC
Good thread this. a 2503W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-ledger-606 · 07/09/26 16:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 07/09/26 16:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 16:20 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 17:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 697W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 17:10 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 07/09/26 17:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 07/09/26 17:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/09/26 17:50 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-oracle-302 · 07/09/26 17:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1002W nobody budgets for.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 18:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 07/09/26 18:40 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
zen-halving-251 · 07/09/26 19:00 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 20:00 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-node-304 · 07/09/26 20:30 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-ledger-606 · 07/09/26 20:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-ledger-606 · 07/09/26 20:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 07/09/26 21:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 07/09/26 21:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 21:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/09/26 21:50 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 21:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/09/26 22:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 22:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2102W nobody budgets for.
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 22:50 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2437W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/09/26 23:10 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/09/26 23:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-node-304 · 07/09/26 23:50 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 00:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 00:30 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/09/26 00:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 505W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 08/09/26 00:50 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 01:10 UTC
Late to this one but ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 08/09/26 01:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 08/09/26 01:40 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/09/26 01:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/09/26 01:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 08/09/26 02:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 08/09/26 02:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a 1162W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/09/26 02:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 02:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 03:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-rig-256 · 08/09/26 03:10 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 03:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 08/09/26 04:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 04:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/09/26 04:30 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/09/26 05:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 05:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/09/26 05:40 UTC
Renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/09/26 05:40 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/09/26 06:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/09/26 06:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/09/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/09/26 06:30 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/09/26 07:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my S19 has been at it for 79 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/09/26 07:30 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 08:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/09/26 08:20 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading.
silent-nonce-260 · 08/09/26 08:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 09:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/09/26 09:20 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 09:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my S19 has been at it for 62 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 08/09/26 10:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/09/26 12:10 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 08/09/26 12:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-kernel-772 · 08/09/26 13:00 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 08/09/26 13:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 13:20 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 08/09/26 13:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 13:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/09/26 13:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 14:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-cipher-254 · 08/09/26 14:20 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 14:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 14:40 UTC
Second this. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 14:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 15:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a 792W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/09/26 15:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my M50 has been at it for 71 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/09/26 16:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed