Welcome to the Future

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Renters: what made you trust a listing?

lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/09/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/09/26 18:10 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 18:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 19:00 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 19:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 19:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 19:40 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/09/26 19:50 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/09/26 20:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 20:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 06/09/26 20:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 20:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 06/09/26 20:30 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 06/09/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 06/09/26 21:10 UTC
Good thread this. a 3095W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 06/09/26 21:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 21:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 21:50 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 22:10 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/09/26 22:20 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 22:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/09/26 22:50 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 27 hours than a month of reading.
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 23:10 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/09/26 23:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 06/09/26 23:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/09/26 23:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 06/09/26 23:40 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 07/09/26 00:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 00:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my S19 has been at it for 35 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 07/09/26 00:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 01:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 07/09/26 01:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 01:40 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/09/26 01:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 02:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 07/09/26 02:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
hex-furnace-202 · 07/09/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 07/09/26 02:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 02:20 UTC
Late to this one but my S21 has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 03:00 UTC
My old S9 has been at it for 89 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 03:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 03:10 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/09/26 03:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
zen-halving-251 · 07/09/26 03:50 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 39 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 07/09/26 03:50 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/09/26 04:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/09/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 07/09/26 04:20 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/09/26 04:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 04:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 05:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 05:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 07/09/26 05:50 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
frost-nonce-924 · 07/09/26 06:00 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/09/26 06:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a 869W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 06:30 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-miner-337 · 07/09/26 07:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 07:50 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 07/09/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 07/09/26 08:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 07/09/26 08:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 09:10 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-beacon-332 · 07/09/26 09:30 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 07/09/26 09:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 10:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 10:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 10:20 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-halving-589 · 07/09/26 10:30 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/09/26 10:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 3323W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 11:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 11:20 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 542W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/09/26 12:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 12:40 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 07/09/26 13:30 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 14:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 14:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 07/09/26 14:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 14:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 15:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 15:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 15:30 UTC
Second this. a 1124W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 07/09/26 15:30 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 07/09/26 15:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
nova-cipher-479 · 07/09/26 16:00 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-block-317 · 07/09/26 16:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/09/26 16:40 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 14 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 17:00 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-beacon-332 · 07/09/26 17:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-block-317 · 07/09/26 17:20 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 07/09/26 17:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/09/26 17:40 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 17:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 3204W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 07/09/26 18:10 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 07/09/26 18:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 07/09/26 18:30 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/09/26 18:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/09/26 18:50 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-node-496 · 07/09/26 19:20 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 19:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
delta-circuit-965 · 07/09/26 20:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2279W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 07/09/26 21:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 07/09/26 22:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/09/26 22:20 UTC
Late to this one but a 761W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-cipher-254 · 07/09/26 22:20 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 07/09/26 22:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/09/26 22:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/09/26 23:00 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 07/09/26 23:20 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 23:50 UTC
Same here honestly. a 3291W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 08/09/26 00:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 00:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 00:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 08/09/26 00:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 01:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/09/26 01:20 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 01:40 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 08/09/26 02:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 08/09/26 02:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 02:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 03:00 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 03:00 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 03:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 03:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 03:50 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 08/09/26 03:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/09/26 04:30 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 04:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1972W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 05:00 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 05:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/09/26 05:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/09/26 05:50 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 06:00 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 08/09/26 06:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
silent-nonce-260 · 08/09/26 06:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1445W nobody budgets for.
atomic-block-563 · 08/09/26 06:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 06:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/09/26 07:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/09/26 07:40 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 08:20 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 40 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/09/26 08:40 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 09:00 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/09/26 09:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 09:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/09/26 09:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 10:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 08/09/26 10:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 10:00 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/09/26 10:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 10:20 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 10:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 10:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 08/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-block-317 · 08/09/26 11:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 3131W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/09/26 11:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 11:20 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 08/09/26 11:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
brave-rig-256 · 08/09/26 11:50 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 12:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 12:10 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-block-317 · 08/09/26 12:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/09/26 12:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a 416W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/09/26 13:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/09/26 13:30 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 13:30 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 14:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 14:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading.
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 14:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 14:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/09/26 14:40 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 23 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/09/26 14:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 15:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 15:10 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 15:40 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 15:50 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/09/26 16:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/09/26 16:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/09/26 16:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 16:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my M50 has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/09/26 16:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 16:50 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 16:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-kernel-772 · 08/09/26 17:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 17:10 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/09/26 17:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1732W nobody budgets for.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 17:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 17:50 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 08/09/26 18:20 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 52 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 18:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed