Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · General

Forum feature wishes — keep them coming

hex-hashrate-688 · 06/09/26 18:00 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 06/09/26 18:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 18:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/09/26 18:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 18:50 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 06/09/26 19:00 UTC
Interesting point above. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/09/26 19:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/09/26 19:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 19:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-circuit-782 · 06/09/26 19:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 19:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 06/09/26 19:50 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 06/09/26 20:20 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 20:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/09/26 20:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2131W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 20:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/09/26 20:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 06/09/26 20:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 20:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 21:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 21:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 06/09/26 21:20 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 21:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/09/26 21:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-cipher-479 · 06/09/26 21:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 21:50 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 22:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 22:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 22:30 UTC
Late to this one but a 3234W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 06/09/26 23:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/09/26 23:10 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/09/26 23:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/09/26 23:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/09/26 00:30 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/09/26 00:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2774W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/09/26 00:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2285W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 07/09/26 01:10 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 07/09/26 01:50 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/09/26 01:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 07/09/26 02:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 07/09/26 02:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/09/26 02:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 03:10 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 03:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 07/09/26 03:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 3365W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/09/26 03:40 UTC
Good thread this. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/09/26 03:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 07/09/26 04:00 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 04:00 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 07/09/26 04:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my M50 has been at it for 70 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
silent-nonce-260 · 07/09/26 04:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 04:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my L7 has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 05:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 07/09/26 05:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-miner-337 · 07/09/26 05:20 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 05:30 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 05:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 06:00 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 07/09/26 06:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2066W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 07/09/26 06:10 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 06:40 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 06:50 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/09/26 07:00 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 07/09/26 07:00 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 07:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 07:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my KS3 has been at it for 84 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 07:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 07/09/26 08:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 08:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 08:40 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 09:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 09:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 09:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/09/26 09:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 10:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 10:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 10:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 529W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 07/09/26 10:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 10:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/09/26 11:10 UTC
Good thread this. my S21 has been at it for 60 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 07/09/26 11:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/09/26 12:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 12:40 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-miner-337 · 07/09/26 13:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 07/09/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 13:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 14:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/09/26 14:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-miner-339 · 07/09/26 14:30 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/09/26 14:50 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 15:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-cipher-484 · 07/09/26 15:10 UTC
Second this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 07/09/26 15:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 07/09/26 16:20 UTC
Late to this one but LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/09/26 16:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 16:50 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-cipher-484 · 07/09/26 17:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 17:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 17:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 17:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 18:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 07/09/26 18:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 18:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 18:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1468W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed