Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

quiet-nonce-225 · 06/09/26 19:30 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/09/26 19:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 06/09/26 20:20 UTC
A 1815W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/09/26 20:20 UTC
I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 06/09/26 20:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/09/26 20:30 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-block-742 · 06/09/26 20:40 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/09/26 21:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/09/26 21:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/09/26 21:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/09/26 21:30 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 06/09/26 21:30 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/09/26 22:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 06/09/26 22:20 UTC
Underrated topic. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 06/09/26 22:20 UTC
Second this. a 2872W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/09/26 23:50 UTC
Renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 00:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/09/26 00:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 01:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 273W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/09/26 01:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/09/26 02:10 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 02:20 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 03:00 UTC
Counterpoint: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 03:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 03:10 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/09/26 03:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 03:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 04:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 2436W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 04:00 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 04:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/09/26 04:20 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 04:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/09/26 04:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 04:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 05:00 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading.
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/09/26 05:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 07/09/26 05:30 UTC
Solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 06:00 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 06:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 07:00 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 07:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but a 1362W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-miner-337 · 07/09/26 07:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 07:10 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 07:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 08:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/09/26 08:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 07/09/26 08:50 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 07/09/26 09:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 07/09/26 09:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 09:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 09:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 07/09/26 09:40 UTC
A 1523W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 09:50 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 09:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 10:00 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 10:30 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 07/09/26 10:50 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/09/26 11:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 07/09/26 11:10 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 07/09/26 11:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 11:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my S21 has been at it for 39 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 12:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 07/09/26 12:50 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 13:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/09/26 13:30 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/09/26 13:50 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/09/26 13:50 UTC
Good thread this. my L7 has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 07/09/26 14:00 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 14:10 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 14:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/09/26 14:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 07/09/26 14:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 07/09/26 15:10 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
nova-cipher-479 · 07/09/26 15:20 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 15:30 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/09/26 15:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/09/26 16:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/09/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 29 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/09/26 16:40 UTC
Late to this one but ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 07/09/26 17:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 17:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my S21 has been at it for 85 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 17:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed