未来へようこそ

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Launch-sniping etiquette and tactics

golden-block-317 · 07/09/26 17:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 18:00 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 18:00 UTC
Late to this one but my Bitaxe has been at it for 33 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 07/09/26 18:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 07/09/26 18:10 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 18:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 18:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading.
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/09/26 18:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/09/26 19:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 19:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 19:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 20:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 07/09/26 20:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 911W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/09/26 20:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 07/09/26 21:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/09/26 21:00 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/09/26 21:10 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed