Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Renters: what made you trust a listing?

night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 18:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
brave-node-304 · 07/09/26 18:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 07/09/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-node-496 · 07/09/26 19:30 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 19:40 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 19:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 20:00 UTC
Late to this one but my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 29 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-node-304 · 07/09/26 20:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/09/26 20:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 07/09/26 20:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 20:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
delta-circuit-965 · 07/09/26 21:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 07/09/26 21:20 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/09/26 21:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2104W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 22:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 23:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/09/26 23:20 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 07/09/26 23:30 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
brave-rig-256 · 08/09/26 00:20 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
zen-halving-251 · 08/09/26 00:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 00:30 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 00:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 08/09/26 01:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/09/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 02:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 08/09/26 02:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 08/09/26 02:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 02:40 UTC
Interesting point above. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 02:50 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/09/26 04:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 04:00 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 08/09/26 04:20 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 04:30 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/09/26 04:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 04:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/09/26 05:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 08/09/26 05:40 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 06:00 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 06:00 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 06:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/09/26 07:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/09/26 07:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 07:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 08/09/26 07:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 08:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/09/26 08:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 08/09/26 08:30 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/09/26 08:40 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/09/26 08:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 09:10 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 09:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my KS3 has been at it for 61 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 08/09/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
silent-nonce-260 · 08/09/26 09:40 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/09/26 09:40 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 09:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 10:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/09/26 10:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 08/09/26 10:20 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 10:40 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 10:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 10:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my Bitaxe has been at it for 64 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/09/26 10:50 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 11:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my Bitaxe has been at it for 62 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 08/09/26 11:00 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/09/26 11:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 11:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 11:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 11:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 12:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 12:10 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 12:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 13:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 13:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 14:00 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 14:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/09/26 15:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/09/26 15:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 16:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 16:20 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
delta-circuit-965 · 08/09/26 16:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/09/26 16:50 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
hex-furnace-202 · 08/09/26 17:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/09/26 17:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/09/26 17:20 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 17:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 17:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 08/09/26 18:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 08/09/26 18:30 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 08/09/26 18:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 18:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/09/26 18:50 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/09/26 19:10 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/09/26 19:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my old S9 has been at it for 89 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 08/09/26 19:40 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/09/26 19:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/09/26 20:10 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 20:50 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 21:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/09/26 21:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2462W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/09/26 21:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/09/26 21:50 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 21:50 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 22:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/09/26 22:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 22:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 23:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 23:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/09/26 23:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/09/26 23:50 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/09/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my KS3 has been at it for 65 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/09/26 00:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 00:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 09/09/26 01:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/09/26 01:40 UTC
Late to this one but a 560W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 09/09/26 01:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 09/09/26 02:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 09/09/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 02:10 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 09/09/26 02:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/09/26 03:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 27 hours than a month of reading.
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 03:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1412W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 09/09/26 03:50 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 03:50 UTC
A 2427W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 04:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 04:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 875W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/09/26 05:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a 1562W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 05:50 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 05:50 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
silent-nonce-260 · 09/09/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 06:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my KS3 has been at it for 79 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 09/09/26 06:40 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 09/09/26 06:50 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 07:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 07:20 UTC
A 2915W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-miner-337 · 09/09/26 07:30 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/09/26 08:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-miner-337 · 09/09/26 08:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 08:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 08:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 09/09/26 08:50 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/09/26 09:10 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 09/09/26 09:20 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/09/26 09:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 09/09/26 10:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/09/26 10:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-beacon-332 · 09/09/26 10:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/09/26 11:00 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 09/09/26 11:20 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 11:50 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 11:50 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1369W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 09/09/26 12:00 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-node-496 · 09/09/26 12:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 09/09/26 12:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 09/09/26 12:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/09/26 13:00 UTC
Late to this one but BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 13:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 3025W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 13:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 09/09/26 13:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/09/26 14:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2389W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 14:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 09/09/26 14:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/09/26 15:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 15:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 09/09/26 15:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/09/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/09/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 17:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 369W nobody budgets for.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/09/26 17:50 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
zen-halving-251 · 09/09/26 17:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 09/09/26 18:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/09/26 18:10 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 09/09/26 18:50 UTC
Same here honestly. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 09/09/26 18:50 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 09/09/26 19:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-halving-589 · 09/09/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 09/09/26 19:20 UTC
Second this. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 19:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 19:40 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-cipher-479 · 09/09/26 20:00 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-node-304 · 09/09/26 20:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/09/26 20:50 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-miner-339 · 09/09/26 21:10 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 21:40 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 21:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2650W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 09/09/26 21:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/09/26 22:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 22:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-block-563 · 09/09/26 22:40 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 22:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 23:10 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 23:20 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 09/09/26 23:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 23:40 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 23:40 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 10/09/26 00:00 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 00:50 UTC
Good thread this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 00:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 10/09/26 01:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 10/09/26 01:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 02:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 02:40 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 02:50 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 02:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 10/09/26 03:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 10/09/26 03:20 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 03:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2321W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 10/09/26 03:50 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2323W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 04:00 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 04:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 04:30 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 10/09/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 05:00 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 05:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 05:10 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 10/09/26 05:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 06:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 06:00 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 10/09/26 06:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my old S9 has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 10/09/26 06:10 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 06:20 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 06:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 07:00 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 10/09/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 407W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 07:20 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
hex-hashrate-688 · 10/09/26 07:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 08:10 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 08:20 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 08:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 08:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my L7 has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 09:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my S21 has been at it for 62 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 09:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 09:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-beacon-332 · 10/09/26 09:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 09:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 10/09/26 10:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
rapid-relay-675 · 10/09/26 11:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 11:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-beacon-332 · 10/09/26 12:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 12:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 13:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a 2566W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 13:10 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 13:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-beacon-567 · 10/09/26 13:30 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 13:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2059W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 14:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 14:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 10/09/26 15:10 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 15:40 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 16:20 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 10/09/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 16:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 16:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 17:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 17:30 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 17:50 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
crimson-mempool-907 · 10/09/26 18:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 18:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 10/09/26 18:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 18:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 10/09/26 19:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 19:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 19:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my Bitaxe has been at it for 31 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 19:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 20:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 10/09/26 20:50 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 21:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 21:00 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 21:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 21:30 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
frost-nonce-924 · 10/09/26 21:40 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 10/09/26 21:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 10/09/26 21:50 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 10/09/26 22:00 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 10/09/26 22:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 10/09/26 23:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 23:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 23:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 00:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 00:10 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 00:20 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 00:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 11/09/26 01:10 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 01:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 01:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 01:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 02:00 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 02:40 UTC
Genuine question first: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 02:50 UTC
Counterpoint: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 03:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 03:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 03:30 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 03:40 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 03:40 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 04:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 04:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 04:40 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 11/09/26 05:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 21 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 05:50 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 06:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 06:10 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 06:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my L7 has been at it for 82 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 06:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 06:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 06:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 07:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 07:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 11/09/26 07:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2254W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 07:40 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-node-496 · 11/09/26 08:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 08:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 3111W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 08:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 08:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 08:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 08:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 08:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 08:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 09:00 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 09:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1874W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 09:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 09:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 09:50 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-node-496 · 11/09/26 10:20 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 11/09/26 10:30 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 10:50 UTC
Second this. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 10:50 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 11:00 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 11/09/26 11:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 11:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 11:40 UTC
Late to this one but BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 11:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 12:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 12:20 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 12:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 12:40 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 12:50 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 13:00 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 13:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 13:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 13:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 14:00 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 14:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2106W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 14:40 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 14:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 11/09/26 15:00 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 15:40 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 11/09/26 15:40 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 15:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 16:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my M60 has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 17:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 17:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 11/09/26 17:40 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 18:10 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 18:10 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 18:10 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 11/09/26 18:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 18:40 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 19:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 19:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 2482W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 20:10 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 20:20 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
frost-nonce-924 · 11/09/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 20:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 21:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 21:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 11/09/26 21:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 21:50 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 22:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1974W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 22:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 22:40 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 22:50 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 11/09/26 23:00 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 23:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 12/09/26 00:00 UTC
Second this. a 709W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
nova-satoshi-720 · 12/09/26 00:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 12/09/26 00:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2615W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 12/09/26 00:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 00:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 01:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1177W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 01:00 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 01:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 12/09/26 01:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 12/09/26 02:00 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 12/09/26 02:00 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 02:10 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 12/09/26 02:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 03:00 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 03:30 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 03:50 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 12/09/26 04:00 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
zen-halving-251 · 12/09/26 04:00 UTC
Good thread this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 12/09/26 04:10 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 04:10 UTC
Interesting point above. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 12/09/26 04:20 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 04:30 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 04:30 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 06:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 12/09/26 07:10 UTC
Interesting point above. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 12/09/26 07:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 12/09/26 07:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
turbo-cipher-977 · 12/09/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading.
turbo-cipher-977 · 12/09/26 08:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 12/09/26 08:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 08:40 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 08:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 12/09/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3306W nobody budgets for.
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 09:10 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 12/09/26 09:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 12/09/26 09:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 12/09/26 09:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 09:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 09:40 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 12/09/26 09:40 UTC
Second this. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 12/09/26 10:00 UTC
Good thread this. a 2057W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
nova-cipher-479 · 12/09/26 10:30 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 10:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 12/09/26 11:00 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 12/09/26 11:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 11:40 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 11:50 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 12/09/26 11:50 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 12/09/26 12:30 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-stratum-402 · 12/09/26 13:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 13:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
zen-halving-251 · 12/09/26 13:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 12/09/26 13:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my Bitaxe has been at it for 46 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 13:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 13:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1603W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 12/09/26 14:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 12/09/26 14:30 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
crimson-mempool-907 · 12/09/26 14:50 UTC
Good thread this. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 12/09/26 15:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 3196W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 15:00 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 12/09/26 15:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 15:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 16:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 12/09/26 16:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 12/09/26 16:30 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1121W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 16:30 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 12/09/26 16:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 12/09/26 17:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 17:20 UTC
Renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 17:20 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 12/09/26 17:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3314W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 17:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 12/09/26 17:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 12/09/26 17:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 17:50 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-miner-339 · 12/09/26 18:00 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 18:00 UTC
This matches my experience. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 18:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 18:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 12/09/26 18:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 18:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 12/09/26 18:50 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 19:40 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed