Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Renters: what made you trust a listing?

lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 18:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/09/26 18:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/09/26 18:40 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 19:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 07/09/26 19:00 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 47 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/09/26 19:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 19:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/09/26 19:20 UTC
Good thread this. a 1673W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 07/09/26 19:30 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 07/09/26 19:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 20:10 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 07/09/26 20:10 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 07/09/26 20:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 20:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a 2914W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 07/09/26 21:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/09/26 21:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 21:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-block-317 · 07/09/26 22:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 22:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
delta-circuit-965 · 07/09/26 22:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/09/26 22:30 UTC
A 3090W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/09/26 23:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 07/09/26 23:00 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/09/26 23:10 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 07/09/26 23:10 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-ledger-606 · 07/09/26 23:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 00:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 00:20 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 00:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 08/09/26 00:50 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 49 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 00:50 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 08/09/26 01:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 01:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 08/09/26 01:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/09/26 02:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 02:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/09/26 03:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 04:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 04:00 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 04:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/09/26 04:30 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 04:30 UTC
Second this. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 04:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/09/26 05:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 05:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my M60 has been at it for 41 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 05:30 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 08/09/26 06:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 08/09/26 06:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/09/26 06:40 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 07:00 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 07:00 UTC
Same here honestly. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 08/09/26 07:10 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 07:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my S19 has been at it for 52 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/09/26 07:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-block-563 · 08/09/26 07:30 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/09/26 07:40 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 08/09/26 07:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-kernel-772 · 08/09/26 08:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1171W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 08/09/26 09:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 08/09/26 09:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my L7 has been at it for 75 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 09:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
zen-halving-251 · 08/09/26 11:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/09/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 12:10 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 12:20 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 12:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-block-317 · 08/09/26 13:00 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 13:20 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 13:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1271W nobody budgets for.
hex-furnace-202 · 08/09/26 13:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 14:00 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/09/26 14:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/09/26 14:50 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 15:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 15:30 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 15:40 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/09/26 15:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 16:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 16:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 16:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1694W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 16:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 16:40 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 17:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 08/09/26 18:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 18:10 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 18:10 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 08/09/26 18:20 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-kernel-772 · 08/09/26 18:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/09/26 18:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/09/26 18:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/09/26 19:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my M60 has been at it for 86 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 19:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 19:20 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 08/09/26 19:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/09/26 20:10 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/09/26 20:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/09/26 21:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 08/09/26 22:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 67W nobody budgets for.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/09/26 22:10 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/09/26 22:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 22:30 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/09/26 22:40 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 23:00 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 08/09/26 23:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-cipher-254 · 08/09/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 23:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 23:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 23:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 23:50 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 00:10 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-ledger-606 · 09/09/26 00:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 00:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 01:30 UTC
Second this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 09/09/26 01:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 09/09/26 01:50 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/09/26 02:00 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/09/26 02:20 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/09/26 03:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 09/09/26 04:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 09/09/26 04:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 09/09/26 05:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-block-563 · 09/09/26 05:10 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/09/26 05:50 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/09/26 05:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1320W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 09/09/26 06:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
silent-nonce-260 · 09/09/26 06:10 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 09/09/26 06:20 UTC
Counterpoint: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 09/09/26 06:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 06:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 09/09/26 06:50 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 07:00 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 09/09/26 07:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 09/09/26 07:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 07:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 09/09/26 07:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/09/26 07:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/09/26 07:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 08:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my KS3 has been at it for 61 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 09/09/26 08:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-beacon-332 · 09/09/26 08:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/09/26 09:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 09/09/26 09:30 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading.
lucky-halving-589 · 09/09/26 09:40 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-node-496 · 09/09/26 10:10 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-miner-337 · 09/09/26 10:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 10:30 UTC
Interesting point above. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-wallet-319 · 09/09/26 10:40 UTC
Second this. my M60 has been at it for 28 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 09/09/26 10:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1910W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 09/09/26 11:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/09/26 11:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 11:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 11:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 11:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 12:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 12:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 09/09/26 12:50 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/09/26 12:50 UTC
For what it's worth, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-miner-337 · 09/09/26 13:00 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 13:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/09/26 13:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
hex-furnace-202 · 09/09/26 13:30 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 17 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 14:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 14:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 09/09/26 14:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 15:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a 2916W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 15:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 15:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-537 · 09/09/26 16:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 09/09/26 16:30 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 09/09/26 16:50 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/09/26 18:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 18:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my L7 has been at it for 63 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 09/09/26 18:30 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/09/26 18:30 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 18:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 09/09/26 19:10 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed