未来へようこそ

← Forum · General

Forum feature wishes — keep them coming

night-node-496 · 07/09/26 18:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 18:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/09/26 18:50 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 07/09/26 19:00 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 19:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-kernel-772 · 07/09/26 20:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 07/09/26 20:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/09/26 20:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 07/09/26 20:40 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 20:50 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/09/26 20:50 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-stratum-402 · 07/09/26 21:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 3122W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 07/09/26 21:20 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/09/26 21:20 UTC
Renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 07/09/26 21:50 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 22:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/09/26 22:00 UTC
Same here honestly. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-block-317 · 07/09/26 22:10 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/09/26 23:00 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 23:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a 1738W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 07/09/26 23:30 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 07/09/26 23:50 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-furnace-202 · 07/09/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 08/09/26 00:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
silent-nonce-260 · 08/09/26 00:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 641W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 00:20 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/09/26 00:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 08/09/26 01:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-node-304 · 08/09/26 01:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 01:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 535W nobody budgets for.
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/09/26 02:30 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/09/26 03:10 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 03:40 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/09/26 03:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/09/26 04:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/09/26 04:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/09/26 04:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading.
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 05:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/09/26 05:00 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 05:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 05:50 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 06:20 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/09/26 06:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 06:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-kernel-772 · 08/09/26 06:50 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 08/09/26 07:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 07:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
delta-circuit-965 · 08/09/26 07:30 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 07:30 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 08/09/26 07:40 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/09/26 07:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 08/09/26 08:30 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 08:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 08:50 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 09:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 09:20 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/09/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
hex-furnace-202 · 08/09/26 09:20 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 08/09/26 09:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 09:40 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/09/26 09:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/09/26 09:50 UTC
Underrated topic. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/09/26 09:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 10:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/09/26 10:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1000W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 11:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my Bitaxe has been at it for 26 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/09/26 11:10 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 08/09/26 11:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 12:00 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/09/26 12:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 12:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 795W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 13:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
zen-halving-251 · 08/09/26 13:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 13:40 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/09/26 13:50 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 08/09/26 14:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/09/26 14:20 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 14:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 14:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
brave-rig-256 · 08/09/26 14:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 14:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-kernel-772 · 08/09/26 14:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/09/26 15:00 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 08/09/26 15:10 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 15:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/09/26 15:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 15:50 UTC
Counterpoint: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/09/26 16:00 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/09/26 16:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 17:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/09/26 17:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 17:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 08/09/26 17:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 08/09/26 18:20 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 18:30 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 18:50 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 19:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/09/26 19:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 19:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 08/09/26 19:50 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/09/26 20:00 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 08/09/26 20:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 08/09/26 20:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 20:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1398W nobody budgets for.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 20:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 21:50 UTC
A 2441W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 08/09/26 22:00 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 08/09/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. my S21 has been at it for 43 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 22:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 08/09/26 22:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 22:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 23:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 23:10 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 08/09/26 23:30 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 23:50 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 00:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 09/09/26 00:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 00:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 00:40 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 09/09/26 00:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 09/09/26 00:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 01:20 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 01:40 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 01:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 02:00 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 02:40 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 03:00 UTC
Good thread this. my S19 has been at it for 54 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/09/26 03:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 03:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 04:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
brave-node-304 · 09/09/26 04:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 09/09/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 09/09/26 04:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 05:40 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/09/26 05:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
silent-nonce-260 · 09/09/26 06:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 09/09/26 06:20 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 06:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1491W nobody budgets for.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 06:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my M50 has been at it for 41 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 09/09/26 06:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1223W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 06:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1050W nobody budgets for.
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/09/26 07:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 07:10 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 09/09/26 07:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 09/09/26 07:20 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 09/09/26 07:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 09/09/26 07:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-kernel-772 · 09/09/26 07:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 09/09/26 08:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 08:40 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 09:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 09:20 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 09:40 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/09/26 09:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 09/09/26 09:50 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 10:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my KS3 has been at it for 73 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/09/26 10:10 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
golden-block-317 · 09/09/26 10:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my M50 has been at it for 13 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-oracle-291 · 09/09/26 10:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 11:10 UTC
I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 12:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 09/09/26 12:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 09/09/26 12:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1665W nobody budgets for.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/09/26 12:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 13:00 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 09/09/26 13:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 13:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 13:20 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 09/09/26 13:20 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 09/09/26 14:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 09/09/26 14:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 14:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 09/09/26 14:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-ledger-606 · 09/09/26 14:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 09/09/26 15:30 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 15:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 09/09/26 15:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 16:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 16:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 09/09/26 16:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/09/26 16:30 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 16:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 09/09/26 16:50 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-beacon-332 · 09/09/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 09/09/26 17:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my KS3 has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/09/26 17:30 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 17:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed