Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Best budget PSU finds this month

lucky-beacon-567 · 07/09/26 18:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/09/26 18:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 19:00 UTC
Late to this one but KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 07/09/26 19:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 07/09/26 19:30 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 19:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 07/09/26 19:30 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 07/09/26 20:00 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
noble-wallet-319 · 07/09/26 20:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my Bitaxe has been at it for 11 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 07/09/26 21:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 21:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 21:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 21:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 22:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/09/26 22:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/09/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 07/09/26 22:10 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 07/09/26 22:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 07/09/26 22:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 07/09/26 22:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 07/09/26 23:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2761W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 00:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/09/26 00:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/09/26 00:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 08/09/26 00:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 08/09/26 00:40 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1342W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 00:50 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 00:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 08/09/26 01:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 01:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 73 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 08/09/26 01:20 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/09/26 01:50 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
silent-nonce-260 · 08/09/26 02:40 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/09/26 02:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 02:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 08/09/26 03:00 UTC
Second this. a 2963W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/09/26 03:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 03:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 03:30 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 03:50 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 04:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/09/26 04:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 08/09/26 04:40 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/09/26 04:40 UTC
Same here honestly. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 08/09/26 04:50 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/09/26 05:00 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 05:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 05:20 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 06:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 06:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/09/26 06:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my M50 has been at it for 21 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/09/26 06:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 06:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/09/26 07:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/09/26 07:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 07:40 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2059W nobody budgets for.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/09/26 07:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my S21 has been at it for 25 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 08/09/26 08:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/09/26 09:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 09:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 09:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/09/26 10:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 08/09/26 10:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 10:10 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 10:20 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 10:30 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 10:40 UTC
Second this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 11:00 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 08/09/26 11:00 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 11:20 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/09/26 12:00 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 08/09/26 13:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/09/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 08/09/26 13:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 08/09/26 14:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/09/26 14:20 UTC
Late to this one but a 2106W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/09/26 14:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/09/26 14:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 14:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/09/26 14:50 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 15:30 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/09/26 15:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 08/09/26 15:50 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/09/26 16:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 08/09/26 16:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-cipher-254 · 08/09/26 17:10 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/09/26 17:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 08/09/26 17:40 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 17:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 18:10 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 08/09/26 18:20 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/09/26 18:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/09/26 18:50 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 19:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/09/26 19:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 08/09/26 20:00 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 20:10 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 20:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my KS3 has been at it for 26 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 20:40 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/09/26 20:50 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 20:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 21:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 21:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 21:20 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/09/26 21:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 21:30 UTC
For what it's worth, KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 08/09/26 21:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/09/26 21:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 21:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 22:00 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 08/09/26 22:20 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 08/09/26 22:50 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/09/26 23:10 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 591W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 23:10 UTC
Good thread this. a 220W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
brave-node-304 · 08/09/26 23:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 23:30 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 23:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 08/09/26 23:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 00:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 00:30 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 00:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 00:50 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 09/09/26 01:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 02:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-node-496 · 09/09/26 02:20 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 09/09/26 02:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
silent-nonce-260 · 09/09/26 02:30 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 09/09/26 02:40 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 09/09/26 03:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/09/26 03:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 09/09/26 04:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 04:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 05:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 09/09/26 06:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 06:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 09/09/26 06:20 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 07:00 UTC
Second this. my M60 has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 07:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/09/26 07:10 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 09/09/26 07:30 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 09/09/26 08:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading.
night-node-496 · 09/09/26 08:50 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/09/26 08:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 09/09/26 09:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 10:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/09/26 10:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 09/09/26 11:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 11:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 182W nobody budgets for.
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 11:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 11:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 11:50 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 13:00 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 13:10 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 09/09/26 13:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my S19 has been at it for 45 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-cipher-479 · 09/09/26 13:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 13:50 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 13:50 UTC
Second this. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 09/09/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 15:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/09/26 15:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 09/09/26 15:20 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-537 · 09/09/26 15:30 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 15:40 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 16:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 16:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 09/09/26 17:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3320W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 09/09/26 17:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 09/09/26 17:40 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed