Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

What corner of the cryptoverse are you exploring this week?

omega-beacon-332 · 07/09/26 19:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/09/26 19:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 07/09/26 20:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1696W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 07/09/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/09/26 20:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 623W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/09/26 21:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 21:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/09/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 07/09/26 22:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 07/09/26 22:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
brave-node-304 · 07/09/26 22:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/09/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 07/09/26 23:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 07/09/26 23:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/09/26 23:40 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 00:00 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 56 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 08/09/26 00:10 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 08/09/26 00:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 01:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/09/26 01:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 02:10 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 02:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 02:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 08/09/26 02:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-cipher-254 · 08/09/26 03:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/09/26 03:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/09/26 03:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 08/09/26 03:20 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 03:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/09/26 03:30 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/09/26 04:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 04:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/09/26 05:00 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 390W nobody budgets for.
night-kernel-772 · 08/09/26 05:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 05:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 08/09/26 05:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 05:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 05:50 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/09/26 06:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 06:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/09/26 06:30 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 07:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-node-496 · 08/09/26 07:00 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 07:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/09/26 07:40 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/09/26 07:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 07:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 08:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/09/26 09:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/09/26 10:10 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 08/09/26 10:20 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/09/26 10:30 UTC
Late to this one but my S19 has been at it for 52 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/09/26 11:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 11:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/09/26 12:00 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/09/26 12:50 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/09/26 13:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 08/09/26 13:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 13:50 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 14:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 14:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 14:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 08/09/26 14:30 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
brave-node-304 · 08/09/26 14:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
delta-circuit-965 · 08/09/26 14:50 UTC
Second this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/09/26 14:50 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/09/26 15:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/09/26 15:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 67 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/09/26 16:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 16:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2632W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/09/26 16:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/09/26 17:20 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 17:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/09/26 17:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 18:20 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/09/26 18:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 19:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/09/26 19:20 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/09/26 19:40 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 20:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/09/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 20:50 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-block-563 · 08/09/26 21:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
solar-cipher-254 · 08/09/26 21:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 21:30 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/09/26 21:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/09/26 21:40 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/09/26 22:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 08/09/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 08/09/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 22:50 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/09/26 22:50 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 08/09/26 23:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 08/09/26 23:20 UTC
Late to this one but a 833W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/09/26 23:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 23:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
night-ledger-606 · 09/09/26 00:20 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 00:40 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 01:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
zen-halving-251 · 09/09/26 01:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 01:50 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-node-496 · 09/09/26 02:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 02:30 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 02:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/09/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 09/09/26 02:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 09/09/26 02:50 UTC
Late to this one but a 644W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 03:00 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 03:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 03:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/09/26 04:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1824W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/09/26 04:40 UTC
For what it's worth, ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 04:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-miner-337 · 09/09/26 05:00 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/09/26 05:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 09/09/26 05:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 09/09/26 05:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 462W nobody budgets for.
golden-oracle-302 · 09/09/26 05:50 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/09/26 06:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 09/09/26 06:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 09/09/26 06:30 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/09/26 06:40 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 06:40 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 06:50 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/09/26 07:40 UTC
I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/09/26 07:50 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 08:30 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 08:30 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
silent-nonce-260 · 09/09/26 08:40 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/09/26 09:00 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
noble-wallet-319 · 09/09/26 09:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 09/09/26 09:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 09:40 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 09/09/26 10:10 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 09/09/26 10:10 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 09/09/26 10:20 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
zen-halving-251 · 09/09/26 10:30 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 09/09/26 10:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 09/09/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 346W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 09/09/26 11:50 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 09/09/26 12:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 12:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/09/26 12:20 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/09/26 13:10 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 09/09/26 13:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 13:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 09/09/26 14:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
zen-halving-251 · 09/09/26 14:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/09/26 15:10 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 09/09/26 15:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-kernel-772 · 09/09/26 15:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 15:40 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 09/09/26 15:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 09/09/26 16:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-furnace-202 · 09/09/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/09/26 16:30 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 09/09/26 16:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 17:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/09/26 17:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 09/09/26 17:20 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 17:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/09/26 17:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 09/09/26 18:20 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed