미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Test rentals — how small is too small?

delta-circuit-965 · 08/09/26 17:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 08/09/26 17:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/09/26 18:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/09/26 18:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 18:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2513W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/09/26 18:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/09/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/09/26 18:40 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed