Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

omega-miner-337 · 08/09/26 19:20 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/09/26 19:20 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 08/09/26 19:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/09/26 19:50 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
brave-node-304 · 08/09/26 20:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 20:30 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 20:40 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/09/26 21:20 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/09/26 22:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2204W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 08/09/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/09/26 23:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 23:30 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 23:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 23:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/09/26 00:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 00:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading.
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 00:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 00:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-block-563 · 09/09/26 01:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 09/09/26 01:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 01:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 09/09/26 01:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/09/26 01:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/09/26 02:20 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 09/09/26 03:00 UTC
Renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 03:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3387W nobody budgets for.
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 03:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 04:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 09/09/26 05:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 09/09/26 05:40 UTC
A 2097W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 09/09/26 05:40 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 05:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-537 · 09/09/26 05:50 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 09/09/26 05:50 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 06:10 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 06:50 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 07:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 08:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 09/09/26 08:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
silent-nonce-260 · 09/09/26 09:10 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-halving-589 · 09/09/26 09:20 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-537 · 09/09/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 09/09/26 11:40 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/09/26 11:50 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 09/09/26 12:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/09/26 12:10 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 12:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 09/09/26 12:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading.
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 13:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 09/09/26 13:20 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 09/09/26 13:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/09/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/09/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1554W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 09/09/26 14:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 14:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 15:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-ledger-606 · 09/09/26 15:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 16:10 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 49 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 16:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 09/09/26 16:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 17:00 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 09/09/26 17:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 27 hours than a month of reading.
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 17:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 09/09/26 18:00 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 18:20 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-block-317 · 09/09/26 18:20 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/09/26 18:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 18:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 65W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/09/26 18:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 09/09/26 19:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 09/09/26 19:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 09/09/26 19:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 20:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 09/09/26 20:20 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 09/09/26 20:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 766W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 09/09/26 20:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 21:10 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 21:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 21:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 21:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 22:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/09/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 22:30 UTC
I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 09/09/26 22:50 UTC
Genuine question first: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 23:10 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 09/09/26 23:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 09/09/26 23:30 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 09/09/26 23:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 23:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 00:20 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 10/09/26 01:00 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 01:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 02:30 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 02:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 02:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 03:10 UTC
Second this. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 03:20 UTC
This matches my experience. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 03:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 04:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 04:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 04:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 10/09/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 04:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 05:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 10/09/26 05:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 05:20 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 05:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 06:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 06:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 10/09/26 06:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 07:00 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 10/09/26 07:20 UTC
Good thread this. a 3056W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 07:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 07:40 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 08:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-block-317 · 10/09/26 08:30 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 08:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-block-317 · 10/09/26 08:50 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 10/09/26 09:30 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 09:50 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 10/09/26 10:20 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 10:30 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 10:40 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 72 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 10/09/26 10:40 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 10:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-cipher-254 · 10/09/26 10:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 11:00 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 11:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 11:30 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 10/09/26 11:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 11:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 12:00 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 10/09/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3185W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 12:10 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 12:50 UTC
Late to this one but my L7 has been at it for 50 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 12:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 405W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 10/09/26 13:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 13:40 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 13:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 14:10 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 14:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 15:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 16:00 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe has been at it for 52 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 16:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 16:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 16:30 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 17:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 17:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
swift-hashrate-415 · 10/09/26 17:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 10/09/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 3072W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-cipher-254 · 10/09/26 17:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed