Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Bear-market bench projects check-in

hex-furnace-202 · 08/09/26 19:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/09/26 20:30 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/09/26 20:40 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 20:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-node-304 · 08/09/26 20:40 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 20:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/09/26 20:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-block-742 · 08/09/26 20:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed