未来へようこそ

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Wall numbers vs dashboard numbers — post your gap

quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/09/26 19:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/09/26 19:50 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 08/09/26 20:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 08/09/26 20:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 08/09/26 20:10 UTC
Second this. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-cipher-254 · 08/09/26 20:10 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/09/26 20:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1576W nobody budgets for.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/09/26 20:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 20:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-block-563 · 08/09/26 21:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/09/26 21:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 08/09/26 21:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 08/09/26 22:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a 774W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/09/26 22:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/09/26 22:50 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2584W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 23:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/09/26 23:10 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/09/26 23:20 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 08/09/26 23:30 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/09/26 00:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 09/09/26 00:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 01:00 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 09/09/26 01:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 01:00 UTC
For what it's worth, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 09/09/26 01:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 01:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 02:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 02:40 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 02:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 09/09/26 03:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/09/26 03:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/09/26 03:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/09/26 03:40 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 03:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 09/09/26 03:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2143W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 04:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 09/09/26 04:20 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/09/26 04:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 04:50 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 05:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 05:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 09/09/26 05:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 06:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 06:50 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 07:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/09/26 07:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1737W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 72 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 09/09/26 08:00 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 08:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 09:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 09/09/26 09:50 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 10:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 10:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2246W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 11:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 11:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-cipher-479 · 09/09/26 11:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-ledger-606 · 09/09/26 11:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 11:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 11:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 09/09/26 12:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-block-317 · 09/09/26 12:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my S21 has been at it for 16 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/09/26 13:00 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 09/09/26 13:00 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 13:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a 1210W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 09/09/26 14:20 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 09/09/26 14:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 489W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 09/09/26 15:00 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/09/26 15:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 09/09/26 15:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 15:50 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-miner-339 · 09/09/26 16:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 09/09/26 16:10 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 09/09/26 16:40 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-miner-339 · 09/09/26 17:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 09/09/26 17:20 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 17:30 UTC
Second this. a 853W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 09/09/26 18:30 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 09/09/26 18:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 09/09/26 19:20 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 19:30 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-miner-337 · 09/09/26 19:30 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 20:10 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/09/26 20:10 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 20:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-ledger-606 · 09/09/26 20:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 20:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 20:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my Bitaxe has been at it for 12 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 09/09/26 20:50 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 09/09/26 21:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 09/09/26 21:20 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/09/26 21:30 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 21:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 09/09/26 22:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 09/09/26 22:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 22:40 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 09/09/26 23:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-block-563 · 09/09/26 23:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2899W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 23:30 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 10/09/26 00:00 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 00:10 UTC
Interesting point above. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 00:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
zen-halving-251 · 10/09/26 00:20 UTC
A 1246W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 00:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 10/09/26 00:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 10/09/26 00:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3101W nobody budgets for.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 01:40 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-beacon-567 · 10/09/26 02:40 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 10/09/26 02:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 03:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 03:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
zen-halving-251 · 10/09/26 03:50 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 03:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 10/09/26 04:00 UTC
This matches my experience. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 04:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 04:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 10/09/26 05:00 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 05:20 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 10/09/26 05:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 10/09/26 05:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 10/09/26 06:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
noble-dynamo-806 · 10/09/26 06:10 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 06:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 06:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 06:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 10/09/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my old S9 has been at it for 29 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 07:20 UTC
Good thread this. a 2668W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 07:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
omega-miner-337 · 10/09/26 07:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 07:30 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 10/09/26 07:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 08:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 368W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 10/09/26 08:10 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 08:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 10/09/26 08:20 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 10/09/26 08:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 08:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 08:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 08:50 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 09:00 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 09:30 UTC
Interesting point above. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 10:00 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-block-317 · 10/09/26 10:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1059W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 10:20 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 10:20 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 10:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 10:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 10/09/26 10:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1384W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 11:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 10/09/26 11:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 11:40 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 11:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 12:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 10/09/26 12:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 5 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 13:00 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 10/09/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 10/09/26 13:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 13:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 13:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my L7 has been at it for 4 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my M50 has been at it for 60 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 14:40 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 14:50 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 10/09/26 14:50 UTC
Renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 15:20 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 15:20 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
noble-dynamo-806 · 10/09/26 15:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 15:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 10/09/26 16:00 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 16:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 10/09/26 16:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 16:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 10/09/26 16:50 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 17:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 17:10 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 17:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 10/09/26 18:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 18:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 18:30 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed