Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 18:00 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/09/26 18:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 09/09/26 19:00 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 19:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-ledger-606 · 09/09/26 19:20 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 09/09/26 19:20 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 19:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 09/09/26 19:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-cipher-479 · 09/09/26 19:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/09/26 19:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 20:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my KS3 has been at it for 14 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 09/09/26 20:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 20:10 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 09/09/26 20:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 09/09/26 21:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-oracle-291 · 09/09/26 21:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 09/09/26 21:50 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-relay-537 · 09/09/26 22:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 22:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-furnace-202 · 09/09/26 23:00 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 09/09/26 23:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 23:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 00:00 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 00:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 01:00 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 01:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 01:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 10/09/26 02:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 10/09/26 02:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 716W nobody budgets for.
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 02:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 03:20 UTC
Second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
zen-halving-251 · 10/09/26 03:30 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 03:30 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 03:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 03:50 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 10/09/26 04:00 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 04:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
turbo-cipher-977 · 10/09/26 04:30 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 04:50 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1848W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 05:20 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 06:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 06:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 06:10 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 10/09/26 06:10 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2178W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 06:40 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 06:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 10/09/26 07:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-miner-337 · 10/09/26 07:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 10/09/26 07:20 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 10/09/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 08:00 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 08:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 08:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 08:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 08:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading.
omega-miner-337 · 10/09/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 10/09/26 08:30 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 08:30 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 08:40 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 09:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 09:20 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 09:20 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 09:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 10:00 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 29 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 10:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading.
frost-nonce-924 · 10/09/26 10:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a 789W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 11:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my S19 has been at it for 14 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
frost-nonce-924 · 10/09/26 11:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 11:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 11:40 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 12:10 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 12:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 13:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 10/09/26 13:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my M60 has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 13:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 13:50 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-beacon-567 · 10/09/26 13:50 UTC
A 1634W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 10/09/26 14:20 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 10/09/26 14:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 14:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 27 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 10/09/26 14:40 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 14:50 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 10/09/26 15:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 10/09/26 15:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 10/09/26 15:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 16:20 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 16:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 10/09/26 16:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 16:40 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 16:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 16:50 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 10/09/26 16:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 17:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-circuit-782 · 10/09/26 17:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my old S9 has been at it for 79 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 17:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 10/09/26 17:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 18:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed