未来へようこそ

← Forum · General

Forum feature wishes — keep them coming

swift-hashrate-415 · 09/09/26 18:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 09/09/26 19:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 19:00 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/09/26 19:10 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 09/09/26 19:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed