欢迎来到未来

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

M60 owners: what would you change?

solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 19:10 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-miner-337 · 09/09/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 09/09/26 19:50 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/09/26 20:20 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 21:00 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 21:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2586W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 21:30 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 09/09/26 21:50 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-block-317 · 09/09/26 21:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 22:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 09/09/26 22:00 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 22:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 09/09/26 22:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 22:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 09/09/26 22:30 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 22:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 828W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 09/09/26 23:20 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 00:00 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 00:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 503W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 10/09/26 00:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
zen-halving-251 · 10/09/26 00:30 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 00:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 10/09/26 00:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 00:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 88 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 10/09/26 01:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 01:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
zen-halving-251 · 10/09/26 01:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-cipher-254 · 10/09/26 01:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 01:30 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 01:40 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 10/09/26 01:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
swift-hashrate-415 · 10/09/26 02:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 03:20 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 03:20 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 03:40 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 03:40 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 04:00 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 04:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 04:40 UTC
Good thread this. a 608W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 04:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 10/09/26 05:00 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 05:10 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 10/09/26 05:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 05:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 05:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 05:40 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 10/09/26 05:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
turbo-cipher-977 · 10/09/26 05:50 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 10/09/26 06:10 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 06:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 06:50 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 06:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 07:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 07:20 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 10/09/26 07:50 UTC
Same here honestly. a 311W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 08:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 883W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 08:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 09:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 09:00 UTC
Interesting point above. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 09:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 10/09/26 09:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but my Bitaxe has been at it for 77 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 09:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 10:00 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 10/09/26 10:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 10:20 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 10:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 10/09/26 10:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 10:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 10:50 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 10:50 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 11:00 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 11:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 871W nobody budgets for.
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 11:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 11:40 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 11:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 11:50 UTC
Second this. a 2605W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 10/09/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-halving-589 · 10/09/26 12:00 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 10/09/26 12:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 10/09/26 13:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
rapid-relay-675 · 10/09/26 13:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 14:10 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 14:30 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 10/09/26 14:30 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-cipher-254 · 10/09/26 14:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 14:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 14:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 15:40 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 15:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 16:00 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 10/09/26 16:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my KS3 has been at it for 85 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 16:20 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 17:40 UTC
Counterpoint: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 18:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 3205W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 18:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a 157W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
crimson-mempool-907 · 10/09/26 19:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 19:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my Bitaxe has been at it for 45 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 10/09/26 19:50 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 10/09/26 19:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 20:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 20:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 20:30 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 21:00 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 21:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 21:30 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 21:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 22:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 22:20 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-beacon-332 · 10/09/26 22:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 22:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1865W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 22:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 22:50 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 10/09/26 22:50 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 22:50 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 23:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 10/09/26 23:50 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 00:00 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 00:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 11/09/26 00:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 00:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 11/09/26 01:20 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 01:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 02:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 03:30 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 04:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 04:00 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 11/09/26 04:20 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 04:50 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 05:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my M60 has been at it for 4 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 05:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 06:00 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 11/09/26 06:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 06:30 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 06:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 06:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 06:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 07:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 07:30 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 08:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my S21 has been at it for 31 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 08:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3192W nobody budgets for.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 08:50 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 11/09/26 08:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 09:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 09:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 11/09/26 10:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-block-317 · 11/09/26 10:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a 3255W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 10:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 10:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 11:00 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 11:20 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 11:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 11:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 11:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 11:50 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-block-317 · 11/09/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 12:20 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 11/09/26 12:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 12:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 13:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 13:30 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 13:30 UTC
Same here honestly. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 13:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 13:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 14:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 608W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 14:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed