Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Suppliers: your contract must-haves

golden-oracle-302 · 09/09/26 19:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1581W nobody budgets for.
night-kernel-772 · 09/09/26 19:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 09/09/26 19:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 09/09/26 20:10 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 09/09/26 20:10 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
delta-circuit-965 · 09/09/26 20:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/09/26 20:20 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 20:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 09/09/26 21:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a 127W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 21:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-halving-589 · 09/09/26 21:50 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/09/26 22:20 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 09/09/26 22:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 09/09/26 22:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-block-317 · 09/09/26 22:50 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 23:00 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/09/26 23:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/09/26 23:40 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 09/09/26 23:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2227W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 23:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 00:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 00:40 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1664W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 01:00 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 10/09/26 01:30 UTC
Genuine question first: a 162W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-cipher-254 · 10/09/26 02:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 02:10 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 02:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-beacon-567 · 10/09/26 02:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 10/09/26 03:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 10/09/26 04:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 04:20 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 04:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 10/09/26 04:50 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 10/09/26 05:00 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 05:50 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 06:10 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 06:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 06:40 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 10/09/26 06:50 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 07:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
noble-dynamo-806 · 10/09/26 07:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 08:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 08:40 UTC
I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 09:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 10/09/26 09:00 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 83 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 09:20 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 10/09/26 09:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 10/09/26 09:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 10/09/26 10:00 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-halving-589 · 10/09/26 10:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
frost-nonce-924 · 10/09/26 10:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 10/09/26 10:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 10/09/26 10:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 10:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1777W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2126W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 10/09/26 10:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 10:50 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 10/09/26 11:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 11:40 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 10/09/26 12:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 12:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3106W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 12:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 873W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 13:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2569W nobody budgets for.
hex-furnace-202 · 10/09/26 13:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 13:50 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 14:00 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 14:40 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 15:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 15:20 UTC
Same here honestly. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 15:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 15:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 15:50 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 15:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 10/09/26 16:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 10/09/26 16:10 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 16:30 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 10/09/26 16:40 UTC
Same here honestly. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-dynamo-806 · 10/09/26 17:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 17:20 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 17:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 10/09/26 17:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 17:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 10/09/26 17:40 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 17:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed