미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · General

Forum feature wishes — keep them coming

zen-halving-251 · 09/09/26 20:00 UTC
Second this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/09/26 20:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2784W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 09/09/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 20:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-relay-130 · 09/09/26 20:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 09/09/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 09/09/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
brave-node-304 · 09/09/26 21:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 09/09/26 21:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 09/09/26 21:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/09/26 22:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 09/09/26 22:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a 630W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
golden-block-317 · 09/09/26 22:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 09/09/26 23:00 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 09/09/26 23:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 23:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 23:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading.
omega-beacon-332 · 09/09/26 23:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 09/09/26 23:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 10/09/26 00:00 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 00:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 835W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 00:30 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 70 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 01:00 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 01:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 01:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 10/09/26 01:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 01:20 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 01:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 10/09/26 01:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 02:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 02:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 02:10 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-beacon-567 · 10/09/26 02:10 UTC
Second this. a 660W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 02:20 UTC
For what it's worth, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 02:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 10/09/26 03:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 03:00 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 15 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-rig-256 · 10/09/26 03:00 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 10/09/26 03:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
brave-node-304 · 10/09/26 03:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 10/09/26 03:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 03:50 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 04:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-cipher-254 · 10/09/26 04:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 10/09/26 04:50 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 05:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 05:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 05:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my KS3 has been at it for 28 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 05:40 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 05:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 05:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my old S9 has been at it for 41 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 06:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 06:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 10/09/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 06:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 07:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 10/09/26 07:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 07:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 07:20 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 07:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 07:30 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 07:50 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading.
hex-furnace-202 · 10/09/26 08:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 08:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
turbo-cipher-977 · 10/09/26 09:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 10/09/26 09:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 09:40 UTC
A 1505W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
hex-furnace-202 · 10/09/26 09:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
rapid-relay-675 · 10/09/26 10:00 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 10/09/26 11:30 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 10/09/26 11:50 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 11:50 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 12:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 12:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 10/09/26 13:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 13:40 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 10/09/26 13:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 14:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 10/09/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 14:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 10/09/26 14:40 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 15:00 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 10/09/26 16:00 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 17:10 UTC
Second this. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 17:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 10/09/26 17:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 18:10 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 18:20 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 18:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 18:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 18:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 19:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 19:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-hashrate-688 · 10/09/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my M50 has been at it for 22 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 19:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 10/09/26 19:30 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
turbo-cipher-977 · 10/09/26 19:40 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 20:00 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 20:10 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 20:30 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 20:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 21:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 21:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 21:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 22:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 10/09/26 22:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 10/09/26 22:50 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 23:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
rapid-relay-675 · 10/09/26 23:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-circuit-782 · 10/09/26 23:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a 950W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 23:30 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 23:40 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 23:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 00:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 00:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 00:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 00:50 UTC
Interesting point above. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 11/09/26 01:10 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 01:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 932W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 01:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 01:20 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 01:30 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 01:30 UTC
Counterpoint: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 01:40 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 11/09/26 01:40 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2328W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 01:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 02:50 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 03:30 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 03:40 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 04:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3065W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 04:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading.
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 04:40 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 04:50 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 04:50 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 05:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 05:10 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 05:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 05:30 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 05:40 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 05:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 11/09/26 05:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 06:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 11/09/26 07:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 11/09/26 07:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 07:30 UTC
Second this. my L7 has been at it for 68 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 08:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 09:00 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1432W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 09:20 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 09:50 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-cipher-479 · 11/09/26 10:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 11:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2379W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 11:10 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
hex-furnace-202 · 11/09/26 11:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 11:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 12:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 12:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 12:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 13:00 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1286W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 13:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 13:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 14:10 UTC
Same here honestly. a 1134W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 11/09/26 14:50 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 15:00 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 15:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 16:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 16:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my S21 has been at it for 57 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 16:10 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 16:20 UTC
For what it's worth, a 188W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 17:00 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 11/09/26 17:00 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 11/09/26 17:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 17:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 17:20 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 17:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 17:40 UTC
Underrated topic. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
delta-circuit-965 · 11/09/26 17:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 18:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 18:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 18:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 18:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 19:20 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 19:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 19:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 20:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 20:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-cipher-254 · 11/09/26 20:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 20:50 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 21:00 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 11/09/26 21:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 21:30 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 21:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 21:50 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading.
delta-circuit-965 · 11/09/26 22:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
hex-furnace-202 · 11/09/26 22:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 22:10 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 22:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 11/09/26 22:30 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 22:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 22:40 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 22:50 UTC
This matches my experience. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 23:50 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 23:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 12/09/26 00:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-miner-339 · 12/09/26 00:00 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 00:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 00:10 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-block-742 · 12/09/26 00:40 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 12/09/26 00:40 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
rapid-relay-675 · 12/09/26 00:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 01:20 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 01:50 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
brave-node-304 · 12/09/26 02:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
rapid-relay-675 · 12/09/26 02:40 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 02:40 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 12/09/26 02:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 03:00 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 03:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 03:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 12/09/26 03:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 12/09/26 05:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-block-317 · 12/09/26 05:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-halving-589 · 12/09/26 05:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-block-317 · 12/09/26 05:50 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 06:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 06:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-130 · 12/09/26 06:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
swift-hashrate-415 · 12/09/26 06:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 12/09/26 06:40 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 06:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 06:50 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-130 · 12/09/26 07:00 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 07:20 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 9 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-kernel-772 · 12/09/26 07:20 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-cipher-484 · 12/09/26 07:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 08:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-satoshi-720 · 12/09/26 09:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 12/09/26 09:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 09:40 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 12/09/26 11:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 12/09/26 11:30 UTC
Counterpoint: a 3254W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 12/09/26 11:30 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 12:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a 3079W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 12:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
delta-circuit-965 · 12/09/26 12:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 368W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 12/09/26 12:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 12/09/26 12:50 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 12/09/26 13:10 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 13:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 14:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading.
lucky-halving-589 · 12/09/26 14:20 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 12/09/26 14:40 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 12/09/26 14:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 12/09/26 15:00 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-circuit-782 · 12/09/26 15:00 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 15:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 15:30 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 15:30 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
turbo-cipher-977 · 12/09/26 15:50 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 12/09/26 15:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 16:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 12/09/26 16:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 12/09/26 16:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 16:30 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
swift-hashrate-415 · 12/09/26 16:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 12/09/26 16:50 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 17:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1236W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 17:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 12/09/26 17:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 12/09/26 17:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 17:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 17:50 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
brave-node-304 · 12/09/26 18:00 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
night-ledger-606 · 12/09/26 18:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 18:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 12/09/26 18:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 12/09/26 18:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 12/09/26 18:50 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 19:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-halving-589 · 12/09/26 19:20 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 12/09/26 19:30 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 19:50 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 12/09/26 20:20 UTC
I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 20:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 12/09/26 20:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 12/09/26 20:50 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 12/09/26 21:10 UTC
Good thread this. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-130 · 12/09/26 21:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my M60 has been at it for 50 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-beacon-332 · 12/09/26 21:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1096W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 12/09/26 22:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 22:40 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 12/09/26 23:00 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 12/09/26 23:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my KS3 has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 12/09/26 23:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-block-742 · 13/09/26 00:00 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 13/09/26 00:30 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 13/09/26 00:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 13/09/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 13/09/26 01:50 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 13/09/26 02:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 13/09/26 02:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 13/09/26 02:30 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 13/09/26 02:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 13/09/26 02:30 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 13/09/26 02:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
noble-dynamo-806 · 13/09/26 03:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 13/09/26 03:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 13/09/26 03:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 13/09/26 04:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
delta-circuit-965 · 13/09/26 04:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 412W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 13/09/26 05:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2400W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 13/09/26 05:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
brave-node-304 · 13/09/26 05:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-relay-130 · 13/09/26 05:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 13/09/26 05:30 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
golden-oracle-302 · 13/09/26 05:50 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 13/09/26 05:50 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 13/09/26 06:20 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 13/09/26 06:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 13/09/26 06:40 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 13/09/26 07:10 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 13/09/26 07:50 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 13/09/26 08:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 13/09/26 08:10 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 13/09/26 08:20 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 13/09/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 13/09/26 09:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
nova-cipher-479 · 13/09/26 09:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 13/09/26 09:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 13/09/26 09:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-block-563 · 13/09/26 09:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
noble-dynamo-806 · 13/09/26 10:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading.
hex-hashrate-688 · 13/09/26 10:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 13/09/26 10:30 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-nonce-496 · 13/09/26 10:30 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-wallet-319 · 13/09/26 10:50 UTC
Second this. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 13/09/26 11:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 13/09/26 11:20 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-kernel-772 · 13/09/26 11:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 976W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 13/09/26 11:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
frost-nonce-924 · 13/09/26 11:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 13/09/26 12:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 13/09/26 12:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 13/09/26 12:10 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-block-563 · 13/09/26 12:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 13/09/26 13:00 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 13/09/26 13:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2893W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 13/09/26 13:40 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-ledger-606 · 13/09/26 14:00 UTC
A 2322W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 13/09/26 14:00 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 13/09/26 14:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 13/09/26 14:40 UTC
Second this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-wallet-319 · 13/09/26 15:40 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 13/09/26 16:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 13/09/26 16:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 13/09/26 16:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 13/09/26 16:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 13/09/26 17:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
brave-rig-256 · 13/09/26 17:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
solar-cipher-254 · 13/09/26 17:20 UTC
Interesting point above. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
swift-hashrate-415 · 13/09/26 17:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 13/09/26 17:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 13/09/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 13/09/26 17:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my Bitaxe has been at it for 52 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 13/09/26 18:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 13/09/26 18:10 UTC
Underrated topic. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-cipher-484 · 13/09/26 18:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 13/09/26 18:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-dynamo-806 · 13/09/26 18:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 13/09/26 18:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 13/09/26 19:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 13/09/26 19:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 13/09/26 19:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 155W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 13/09/26 20:10 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-halving-589 · 13/09/26 20:30 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-block-317 · 13/09/26 20:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
brave-rig-256 · 13/09/26 21:10 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-oracle-302 · 13/09/26 21:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 13/09/26 21:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 13/09/26 22:00 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 13/09/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-130 · 13/09/26 22:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
hex-furnace-202 · 13/09/26 22:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 13/09/26 22:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 13/09/26 23:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-cipher-254 · 13/09/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-ledger-606 · 13/09/26 23:50 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 14/09/26 00:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 14/09/26 00:30 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
silent-nonce-260 · 14/09/26 00:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 14/09/26 01:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
hex-furnace-202 · 14/09/26 01:30 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 14/09/26 01:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
solar-circuit-782 · 14/09/26 02:00 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 14/09/26 02:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 14/09/26 02:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1155W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 14/09/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-beacon-567 · 14/09/26 03:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 14/09/26 03:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 14/09/26 03:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my M50 has been at it for 65 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 14/09/26 03:50 UTC
A 1786W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 14/09/26 03:50 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 14/09/26 04:40 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-cipher-254 · 14/09/26 04:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my S19 has been at it for 86 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 14/09/26 04:40 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 14/09/26 04:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 699W nobody budgets for.
solar-circuit-782 · 14/09/26 05:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 14/09/26 05:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
brave-node-304 · 14/09/26 05:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
turbo-cipher-977 · 14/09/26 05:40 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 14/09/26 05:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-nonce-496 · 14/09/26 05:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 14/09/26 06:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 14/09/26 06:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 14/09/26 06:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 14/09/26 06:40 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
rapid-relay-675 · 14/09/26 06:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1179W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 14/09/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2806W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 14/09/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 14/09/26 07:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 14/09/26 08:00 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
golden-block-317 · 14/09/26 08:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2834W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 14/09/26 08:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 14/09/26 08:10 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
delta-circuit-965 · 14/09/26 08:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 14/09/26 08:20 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-cipher-479 · 14/09/26 08:30 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
rapid-relay-675 · 14/09/26 08:40 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 14/09/26 08:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-node-496 · 14/09/26 08:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 14/09/26 09:00 UTC
I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
nova-satoshi-720 · 14/09/26 09:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3305W nobody budgets for.
silent-nonce-260 · 14/09/26 09:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 14/09/26 09:20 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2888W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
hex-hashrate-688 · 14/09/26 09:20 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 14/09/26 09:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-ledger-606 · 14/09/26 10:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 14/09/26 10:40 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 14/09/26 11:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my S21 has been at it for 81 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 14/09/26 11:50 UTC
Second this. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 14/09/26 11:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 14/09/26 12:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 14/09/26 12:30 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-nonce-496 · 14/09/26 12:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-stratum-402 · 14/09/26 13:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 14/09/26 13:30 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 14/09/26 13:30 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 14/09/26 13:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 14/09/26 13:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 2069W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 14/09/26 14:00 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-cipher-484 · 14/09/26 14:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 14/09/26 14:10 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 14/09/26 14:40 UTC
A 3287W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 14/09/26 15:10 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 14/09/26 15:50 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-oracle-291 · 14/09/26 16:10 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 14/09/26 17:20 UTC
A 3294W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 14/09/26 17:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 14/09/26 17:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed