Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Which alt actually paid your power bill this month?

turbo-cipher-977 · 09/09/26 22:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 09/09/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. my L7 has been at it for 51 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 09/09/26 23:00 UTC
Late to this one but ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/09/26 23:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my S19 has been at it for 88 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 09/09/26 23:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/09/26 23:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/09/26 23:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/09/26 23:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my L7 has been at it for 68 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 00:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 10/09/26 00:30 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 00:40 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 01:10 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 10/09/26 01:30 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-circuit-782 · 10/09/26 01:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 02:00 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 02:10 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 02:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 02:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 10/09/26 03:20 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 10/09/26 03:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 04:00 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 04:10 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 10/09/26 04:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 04:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
frost-nonce-924 · 10/09/26 04:40 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 04:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 05:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-miner-337 · 10/09/26 05:20 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 10/09/26 05:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 05:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 10/09/26 06:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 06:20 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 06:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 06:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 07:50 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 10/09/26 08:00 UTC
Late to this one but my KS3 has been at it for 83 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 09:30 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 10:00 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
noble-dynamo-806 · 10/09/26 10:10 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 10/09/26 10:30 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 11:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 12:10 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 12:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 12:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 12:50 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 12:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 13:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 10/09/26 13:20 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-beacon-332 · 10/09/26 13:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 14:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 14:00 UTC
Second this. my old S9 has been at it for 83 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 10/09/26 14:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 14:40 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 10/09/26 14:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-hashrate-688 · 10/09/26 15:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 15:00 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 15:20 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 10/09/26 15:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 15:30 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
rapid-relay-675 · 10/09/26 15:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1173W nobody budgets for.
solar-circuit-782 · 10/09/26 16:00 UTC
Second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 16:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 10/09/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 10/09/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 17:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 10/09/26 17:00 UTC
Good thread this. my M60 has been at it for 15 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-beacon-332 · 10/09/26 17:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a 2350W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-circuit-782 · 10/09/26 17:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 143W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 18:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
crimson-mempool-907 · 10/09/26 18:30 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 18:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
solar-circuit-782 · 10/09/26 18:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 10/09/26 19:00 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 19:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2584W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 19:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 19:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a 961W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 19:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 10/09/26 20:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 10/09/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 20:50 UTC
My M50 has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 20:50 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 21:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
crimson-mempool-907 · 10/09/26 21:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 21:20 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 21:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 10/09/26 22:20 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 10/09/26 23:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 23:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 23:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 23:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 23:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-beacon-332 · 10/09/26 23:50 UTC
Interesting point above. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 11/09/26 00:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 00:40 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 00:50 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 01:00 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 01:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2591W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 01:20 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 11/09/26 01:20 UTC
For what it's worth, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 02:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 02:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 02:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 36 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 03:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2404W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 03:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 03:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 03:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 03:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 11/09/26 04:10 UTC
This matches my experience. a 1030W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 11/09/26 04:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 04:20 UTC
For what it's worth, KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
nova-satoshi-720 · 11/09/26 04:20 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 04:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 11/09/26 04:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 05:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 05:00 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 05:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 594W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 11/09/26 06:20 UTC
Late to this one but a 974W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 06:30 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 06:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 07:00 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 07:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 11/09/26 07:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 07:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 07:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 07:20 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 07:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 07:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 07:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 07:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 11/09/26 08:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1660W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 08:20 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 08:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 11/09/26 08:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 08:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 09:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 11/09/26 09:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 09:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 10:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 11/09/26 10:10 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 10:20 UTC
I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 10:50 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 11:00 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 11:20 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 11:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 11:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 11:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 11:30 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 11:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 11:50 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 12:00 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
delta-circuit-965 · 11/09/26 12:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 12:20 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 12:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2923W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 11/09/26 12:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 14:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 14:10 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 14:10 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 11/09/26 15:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 15:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 15:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 16:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 16:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 16:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 16:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 17:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
nova-cipher-479 · 11/09/26 17:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-node-496 · 11/09/26 17:10 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 17:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 18:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 18:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 18:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 18:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a 168W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 18:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 11/09/26 18:40 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 18:50 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 19:00 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 19:10 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 209W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 19:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 19:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 20:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 11/09/26 20:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 20:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 20:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 21:00 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
brave-node-304 · 11/09/26 21:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 21:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 21:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 22:00 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 22:00 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 22:10 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 22:20 UTC
My S19 has been at it for 13 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-furnace-202 · 11/09/26 22:20 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 11/09/26 22:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my M60 has been at it for 62 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 22:40 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 11/09/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 22:50 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 11/09/26 22:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-block-317 · 11/09/26 22:50 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 11/09/26 23:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 23:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 82 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 12/09/26 00:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 12/09/26 00:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-block-563 · 12/09/26 00:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 00:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 12/09/26 00:50 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-block-742 · 12/09/26 01:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 12/09/26 01:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my S19 has been at it for 66 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 12/09/26 01:00 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 43 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 01:20 UTC
Second this. my old S9 has been at it for 47 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 01:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 12/09/26 01:50 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 02:20 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 12/09/26 02:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my Bitaxe has been at it for 18 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 03:10 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 03:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 12/09/26 04:00 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 05:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
delta-circuit-965 · 12/09/26 05:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 05:40 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 12/09/26 06:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 12/09/26 06:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 07:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
nova-cipher-479 · 12/09/26 07:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 12/09/26 08:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 09:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading.
night-block-742 · 12/09/26 10:20 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-130 · 12/09/26 10:30 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 12/09/26 10:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 11:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 11:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 12/09/26 11:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 895W nobody budgets for.
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 11:20 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 12/09/26 11:30 UTC
A 1984W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 11:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 12/09/26 11:40 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-satoshi-720 · 12/09/26 11:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 12/09/26 12:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 12:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 12:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3328W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 13:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 12/09/26 13:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 12/09/26 14:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 12/09/26 14:30 UTC
Interesting point above. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 12/09/26 14:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 12/09/26 14:40 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 12/09/26 14:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 15:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 12/09/26 15:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 15:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 16:10 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2945W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 12/09/26 16:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 16:20 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 16:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 16:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
nova-cipher-479 · 12/09/26 17:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 12/09/26 17:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 12/09/26 17:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1187W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 12/09/26 17:30 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 12/09/26 17:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2305W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 17:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 12/09/26 17:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1574W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 12/09/26 18:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 12/09/26 18:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1527W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 18:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 12/09/26 18:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 18:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 12/09/26 18:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 18:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 18:50 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2676W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-kernel-772 · 12/09/26 19:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 19:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 19:30 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 19:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 12/09/26 19:50 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 12/09/26 20:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-miner-339 · 12/09/26 21:20 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 22:00 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 22:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 12/09/26 22:10 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-block-563 · 12/09/26 22:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 23:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my S19 has been at it for 25 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 12/09/26 23:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 12/09/26 23:20 UTC
Second this. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
brave-node-304 · 12/09/26 23:30 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 12/09/26 23:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a 388W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 13/09/26 00:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-cipher-254 · 13/09/26 00:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 13/09/26 00:20 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 13/09/26 00:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 13/09/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 13/09/26 02:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 13/09/26 02:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 13/09/26 03:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a 466W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 13/09/26 03:40 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 13/09/26 03:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 13/09/26 04:00 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 13/09/26 04:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 13/09/26 04:20 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 13/09/26 05:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 13/09/26 05:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading.
golden-block-317 · 13/09/26 05:50 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 13/09/26 06:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 13/09/26 06:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 13/09/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 960W nobody budgets for.
nova-satoshi-720 · 13/09/26 06:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1585W nobody budgets for.
swift-hashrate-415 · 13/09/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 13/09/26 07:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
noble-dynamo-806 · 13/09/26 07:40 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 13/09/26 07:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-wallet-319 · 13/09/26 08:00 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 13/09/26 08:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 13/09/26 08:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 13/09/26 08:50 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 13/09/26 09:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-beacon-332 · 13/09/26 09:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 13/09/26 09:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2367W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 13/09/26 09:40 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-block-317 · 13/09/26 10:00 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 13/09/26 10:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-oracle-291 · 13/09/26 10:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 13/09/26 11:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2390W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 13/09/26 11:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 13/09/26 11:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-rig-256 · 13/09/26 12:10 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-circuit-782 · 13/09/26 12:20 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 13/09/26 12:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-miner-339 · 13/09/26 12:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-cipher-484 · 13/09/26 12:50 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-wallet-319 · 13/09/26 12:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1536W nobody budgets for.
solar-cipher-254 · 13/09/26 13:10 UTC
Late to this one but a 1761W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-beacon-567 · 13/09/26 13:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 13/09/26 13:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 13/09/26 13:50 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 13/09/26 13:50 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 13/09/26 14:00 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-block-317 · 13/09/26 14:00 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
swift-hashrate-415 · 13/09/26 14:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
nova-cipher-479 · 13/09/26 14:30 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 13/09/26 14:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-block-317 · 13/09/26 15:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-rig-256 · 13/09/26 15:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2003W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 13/09/26 15:50 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-130 · 13/09/26 17:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 560W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 13/09/26 17:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-nonce-225 · 13/09/26 18:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 13/09/26 18:20 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2341W nobody budgets for.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 13/09/26 18:30 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 13/09/26 18:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
hex-furnace-202 · 13/09/26 18:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 13/09/26 19:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 13/09/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a 421W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 13/09/26 19:20 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 13/09/26 19:30 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 13/09/26 19:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a 2224W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
crimson-mempool-907 · 13/09/26 20:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
nova-cipher-479 · 13/09/26 20:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
hex-hashrate-688 · 13/09/26 20:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 13/09/26 20:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 13/09/26 20:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 13/09/26 21:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-beacon-332 · 13/09/26 21:30 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-relay-130 · 13/09/26 21:40 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-ledger-606 · 13/09/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 13/09/26 22:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
night-block-742 · 13/09/26 22:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
hex-furnace-202 · 13/09/26 23:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-block-563 · 13/09/26 23:10 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 13/09/26 23:20 UTC
Second this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 13/09/26 23:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
silent-nonce-260 · 13/09/26 23:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 13/09/26 23:50 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 14/09/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
brave-rig-256 · 14/09/26 01:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 14/09/26 01:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 14/09/26 01:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 14/09/26 01:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my S21 has been at it for 38 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 14/09/26 01:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 14/09/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a 1393W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 14/09/26 02:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 14/09/26 02:30 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
solar-oracle-291 · 14/09/26 02:50 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 14/09/26 03:00 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 14/09/26 03:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 14/09/26 04:00 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 14/09/26 04:10 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-block-317 · 14/09/26 04:40 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 14/09/26 04:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 14/09/26 04:50 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 14/09/26 05:20 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 14/09/26 05:30 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
nova-satoshi-720 · 14/09/26 05:50 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 14/09/26 05:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 14/09/26 06:00 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 14/09/26 06:00 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 14/09/26 06:20 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 14/09/26 06:40 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 14/09/26 07:50 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 14/09/26 08:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 14/09/26 08:20 UTC
A 2385W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 14/09/26 08:40 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
delta-circuit-965 · 14/09/26 08:50 UTC
A 2784W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-miner-337 · 14/09/26 09:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 14/09/26 09:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
delta-circuit-965 · 14/09/26 09:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 14/09/26 09:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
rapid-relay-675 · 14/09/26 09:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-node-496 · 14/09/26 10:00 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-halving-589 · 14/09/26 10:20 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 14/09/26 10:30 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
delta-circuit-965 · 14/09/26 10:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 14/09/26 10:40 UTC
Renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 14/09/26 11:20 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 14/09/26 11:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 14/09/26 12:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 14/09/26 12:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 49W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 14/09/26 12:30 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-oracle-302 · 14/09/26 12:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 14/09/26 12:40 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 14/09/26 12:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 14/09/26 13:00 UTC
Counterpoint: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 14/09/26 13:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 14/09/26 13:20 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 14/09/26 13:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 14/09/26 14:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 14/09/26 15:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 14/09/26 15:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 14/09/26 15:10 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 14/09/26 15:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-oracle-291 · 14/09/26 15:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 14/09/26 15:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 14/09/26 16:40 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 14/09/26 16:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 14/09/26 16:40 UTC
Late to this one but a 2230W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-nonce-225 · 14/09/26 16:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-oracle-302 · 14/09/26 17:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 14/09/26 17:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 14/09/26 18:20 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 14/09/26 19:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 14/09/26 19:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 14/09/26 19:40 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 14/09/26 20:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 14/09/26 20:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-block-317 · 14/09/26 20:10 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 14/09/26 20:20 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 14/09/26 20:20 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 14/09/26 21:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 14/09/26 21:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 313W nobody budgets for.
solar-circuit-782 · 14/09/26 21:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 14/09/26 22:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-furnace-202 · 14/09/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 14/09/26 22:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
crimson-mempool-907 · 14/09/26 23:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 14/09/26 23:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 14/09/26 23:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 14/09/26 23:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-nonce-496 · 14/09/26 23:40 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 14/09/26 23:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 15/09/26 00:00 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 15/09/26 00:30 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 15/09/26 00:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 15/09/26 01:00 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-stratum-402 · 15/09/26 01:10 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed