欢迎来到未来

← Forum · General

Weekly wins and losses thread

lucky-beacon-567 · 10/09/26 18:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
zen-halving-251 · 10/09/26 18:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 18:30 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 10/09/26 18:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 18:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 19:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 10/09/26 19:20 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 10/09/26 19:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 19:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3202W nobody budgets for.
night-node-496 · 10/09/26 19:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed