미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Rental pricing vs owning — this week's maths

atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 18:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 10/09/26 18:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 10/09/26 18:40 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 18:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed