欢迎来到未来

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Wall numbers vs dashboard numbers — post your gap

delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 19:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 19:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a 655W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 10/09/26 19:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 10/09/26 19:50 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 20:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 20:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 10/09/26 20:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 21:10 UTC
Same here honestly. a 253W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 10/09/26 21:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 21:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my S19 has been at it for 11 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 21:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-cipher-479 · 10/09/26 21:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1621W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 21:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 22:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 10/09/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 10/09/26 23:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 23:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 23:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 11/09/26 00:00 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 00:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2160W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 00:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a 1920W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 00:40 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 11/09/26 00:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 00:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 11/09/26 00:50 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 01:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 01:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 01:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 01:40 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 02:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 11/09/26 02:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 11/09/26 02:40 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 02:50 UTC
Interesting point above. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 02:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 03:00 UTC
A 753W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 03:20 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 03:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 03:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 03:50 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 11/09/26 04:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 11/09/26 04:20 UTC
Good thread this. a 439W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 04:50 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 11/09/26 05:00 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 05:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 05:40 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 06:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 06:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 06:20 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 07:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 07:40 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 07:40 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-block-317 · 11/09/26 08:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 09:20 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 09:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 11/09/26 10:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a 1938W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 11/09/26 10:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2702W nobody budgets for.
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 10:20 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 10:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 10:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 11:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 11:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2156W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
frost-nonce-924 · 11/09/26 11:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 11:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 11:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 11/09/26 11:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 12:10 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 12:10 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 12:30 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 13:00 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 13:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 13:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
brave-node-304 · 11/09/26 13:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 14:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my old S9 has been at it for 89 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-node-304 · 11/09/26 14:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 14:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 14:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
nova-cipher-479 · 11/09/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 14:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 11/09/26 15:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my M50 has been at it for 88 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-node-304 · 11/09/26 15:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 15:50 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 16:10 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 16:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 16:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 16:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed