未来へようこそ

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Renters: what made you trust a listing?

quiet-nonce-225 · 10/09/26 19:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my M50 has been at it for 71 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 10/09/26 19:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 10/09/26 20:10 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 10/09/26 20:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 20:50 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 20:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 10/09/26 20:50 UTC
Second this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 21:00 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 10/09/26 21:10 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 21:10 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 21:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 22:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 10/09/26 22:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 10/09/26 22:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 22:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 22:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 10/09/26 22:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 22:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-block-563 · 10/09/26 22:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 10/09/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 23:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 00:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2009W nobody budgets for.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 00:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 00:20 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 00:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 00:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 00:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 426W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-beacon-332 · 11/09/26 01:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 11/09/26 01:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 01:50 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 11/09/26 02:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 02:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my old S9 has been at it for 25 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 11/09/26 02:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 02:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 03:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my KS3 has been at it for 57 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 04:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 04:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 04:30 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 04:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 11/09/26 05:00 UTC
This matches my experience. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 05:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 05:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 11/09/26 06:00 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 06:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 622W nobody budgets for.
night-node-496 · 11/09/26 06:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 06:20 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 06:40 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 07:20 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 07:20 UTC
Second this. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
delta-circuit-965 · 11/09/26 07:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
delta-circuit-965 · 11/09/26 08:10 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 08:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 08:30 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 11/09/26 08:30 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 08:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 11/09/26 09:00 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 24 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 09:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 09:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 09:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 11/09/26 09:50 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 10:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 11/09/26 10:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 11:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 12:00 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 12:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my M60 has been at it for 14 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 12:40 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 12:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 12:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 13:00 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 13:00 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 11/09/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 13:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 11/09/26 13:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 15:00 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3353W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 15:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 11/09/26 15:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 15:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 15:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 16:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
delta-circuit-965 · 11/09/26 16:10 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-cipher-254 · 11/09/26 16:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 17:00 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 17:40 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed