未来へようこそ

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

atomic-relay-130 · 10/09/26 20:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 20:20 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 10/09/26 20:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 10/09/26 20:30 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-halving-589 · 10/09/26 21:00 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 22:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 10/09/26 22:00 UTC
Second this. a 2251W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
golden-stratum-402 · 10/09/26 22:00 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 22:10 UTC
My old S9 has been at it for 67 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 10/09/26 23:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 10/09/26 23:40 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 23:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 23:50 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 11/09/26 00:20 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 55 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 00:20 UTC
Underrated topic. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 11/09/26 00:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 11/09/26 00:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 11/09/26 01:40 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 02:10 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 11/09/26 02:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 02:20 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 02:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2439W nobody budgets for.
hex-furnace-202 · 11/09/26 02:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 02:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 02:50 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 03:00 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 03:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1957W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 03:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 04:00 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 04:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 04:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 04:20 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 04:20 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 04:40 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 06:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 07:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2009W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 07:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 07:30 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 08:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 09:00 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 11/09/26 09:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 09:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 09:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 11/09/26 09:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 09:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my M50 has been at it for 11 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 09:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 09:50 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 10:30 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 10:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 11/09/26 10:40 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 10:50 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 11/09/26 10:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 11:00 UTC
I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 11:20 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 11:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 11/09/26 12:10 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 12:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 12:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2207W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 11/09/26 13:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 13:20 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 13:30 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 13:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading.
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 13:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 13:50 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 13:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-beacon-332 · 11/09/26 14:00 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 14:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 11/09/26 14:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 15:00 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 11/09/26 15:30 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 16:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 16:30 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 16:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 17:00 UTC
A 1745W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 17:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 11/09/26 18:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 18:10 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 18:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 18:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 65W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 11/09/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 18:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 19:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 19:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 19:50 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 628W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 11/09/26 20:00 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 20:10 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 20:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 11/09/26 20:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 21:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 21:40 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 22:10 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 11/09/26 22:20 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 22:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 22:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 23:00 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 23:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 12/09/26 00:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 12/09/26 00:10 UTC
A 2551W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 12/09/26 00:20 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 12/09/26 00:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 00:40 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 12/09/26 00:40 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 01:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 12/09/26 01:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
omega-beacon-332 · 12/09/26 01:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 01:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 12/09/26 01:50 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 12/09/26 02:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 12/09/26 02:00 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 12/09/26 02:20 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1746W nobody budgets for.
atomic-block-563 · 12/09/26 03:10 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 12/09/26 03:40 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 12/09/26 03:50 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 04:00 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1822W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 12/09/26 04:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 04:10 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 12/09/26 04:20 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 5 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 12/09/26 04:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 04:30 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 04:30 UTC
This matches my experience. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 12/09/26 04:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 12/09/26 05:00 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 05:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 05:30 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 06:40 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 06:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 07:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 07:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 12/09/26 07:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2519W nobody budgets for.
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 08:00 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 12/09/26 08:20 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 08:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-block-317 · 12/09/26 08:50 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 12/09/26 08:50 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 09:10 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 12/09/26 09:40 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 09:50 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 10:00 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 10:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 10:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
delta-circuit-965 · 12/09/26 10:30 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 10:30 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
turbo-cipher-977 · 12/09/26 10:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 12/09/26 10:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 12/09/26 10:50 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 12/09/26 11:00 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 12/09/26 11:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 11:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
delta-circuit-965 · 12/09/26 12:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 12:10 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 12/09/26 12:10 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 12:40 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 12/09/26 13:00 UTC
This matches my experience. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 13:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 12/09/26 13:00 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 12/09/26 13:10 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 12/09/26 13:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
zen-halving-251 · 12/09/26 14:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 12/09/26 14:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 14:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 14:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 14:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 15:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 12/09/26 16:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 16:30 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 12/09/26 16:40 UTC
Late to this one but my KS3 has been at it for 54 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 12/09/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 18:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 18:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 19:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-halving-589 · 12/09/26 19:00 UTC
Late to this one but my KS3 has been at it for 16 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 12/09/26 19:40 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 524W nobody budgets for.
golden-stratum-402 · 12/09/26 19:50 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 12/09/26 20:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 20:10 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 12/09/26 20:30 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 20:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 20:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 20:50 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 21:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 21:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a 3039W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 22:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 22:10 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-circuit-782 · 12/09/26 22:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-beacon-332 · 12/09/26 22:30 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 12/09/26 22:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 22:50 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 12/09/26 23:00 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 12/09/26 23:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 23:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
zen-halving-251 · 12/09/26 23:40 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 13/09/26 00:40 UTC
My Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 22 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 13/09/26 00:50 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 13/09/26 01:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
rapid-relay-675 · 13/09/26 01:20 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 215W nobody budgets for.
swift-hashrate-415 · 13/09/26 02:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 13/09/26 02:00 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 13/09/26 02:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 13/09/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 13/09/26 03:00 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-miner-339 · 13/09/26 03:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-miner-337 · 13/09/26 03:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-block-742 · 13/09/26 03:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 13/09/26 04:00 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 13/09/26 04:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 13/09/26 04:20 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 13/09/26 05:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 13/09/26 05:20 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 13/09/26 05:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 13/09/26 05:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 13/09/26 05:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 13/09/26 05:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
delta-circuit-965 · 13/09/26 05:50 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 13/09/26 06:10 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 13/09/26 06:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
swift-hashrate-415 · 13/09/26 06:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-miner-337 · 13/09/26 06:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 13/09/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 13/09/26 07:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 13/09/26 07:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 13/09/26 07:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-beacon-567 · 13/09/26 07:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 13/09/26 08:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 13/09/26 08:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2968W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 13/09/26 09:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my old S9 has been at it for 8 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 13/09/26 09:00 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 13/09/26 09:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 13/09/26 09:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 13/09/26 10:20 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 13/09/26 10:50 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
nova-satoshi-720 · 13/09/26 11:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 13/09/26 11:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my M50 has been at it for 32 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 13/09/26 11:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-block-742 · 13/09/26 12:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 13/09/26 12:10 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 13/09/26 12:20 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-circuit-782 · 13/09/26 12:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 13/09/26 13:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a 3285W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 13/09/26 13:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 13/09/26 13:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 13/09/26 13:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 13/09/26 13:50 UTC
Late to this one but a 1667W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 13/09/26 13:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 13/09/26 14:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
brave-rig-256 · 13/09/26 14:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 13/09/26 14:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 13/09/26 14:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
noble-dynamo-806 · 13/09/26 15:10 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 13/09/26 15:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 5 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-relay-537 · 13/09/26 15:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 13/09/26 15:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
atomic-miner-339 · 13/09/26 15:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 13/09/26 16:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 13/09/26 16:20 UTC
Second this. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 13/09/26 16:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 13/09/26 17:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 13/09/26 17:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 819W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 13/09/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-oracle-302 · 13/09/26 17:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 13/09/26 18:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 13/09/26 18:20 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 13/09/26 18:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 13/09/26 19:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 13/09/26 19:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 13/09/26 19:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 13/09/26 20:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
noble-wallet-319 · 13/09/26 20:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my old S9 has been at it for 13 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 13/09/26 20:40 UTC
Late to this one but my Bitaxe has been at it for 32 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-rig-256 · 13/09/26 21:00 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
turbo-cipher-977 · 13/09/26 21:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 13/09/26 21:20 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 13/09/26 21:20 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 13/09/26 21:40 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 13/09/26 23:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 13/09/26 23:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 13/09/26 23:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
rapid-relay-675 · 13/09/26 23:30 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 13/09/26 23:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 13/09/26 23:40 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-satoshi-720 · 13/09/26 23:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 14/09/26 00:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-ledger-606 · 14/09/26 00:10 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 14/09/26 00:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 14/09/26 00:50 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-block-742 · 14/09/26 01:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 14/09/26 01:30 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 14/09/26 01:40 UTC
Underrated topic. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 14/09/26 02:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
hex-furnace-202 · 14/09/26 02:00 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 14/09/26 02:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 14/09/26 02:50 UTC
Underrated topic. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
zen-halving-251 · 14/09/26 03:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 14/09/26 03:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 14/09/26 03:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 14/09/26 03:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-oracle-302 · 14/09/26 04:00 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 14/09/26 04:20 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
brave-node-304 · 14/09/26 04:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1575W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
silent-nonce-260 · 14/09/26 04:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 14/09/26 04:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 14/09/26 05:10 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 14/09/26 05:10 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 14/09/26 05:10 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 14/09/26 05:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 14/09/26 05:50 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 14/09/26 06:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 14/09/26 06:20 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-nonce-225 · 14/09/26 06:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 14/09/26 07:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2476W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 14/09/26 07:10 UTC
Interesting point above. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
silent-nonce-260 · 14/09/26 07:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
frost-nonce-924 · 14/09/26 07:20 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-hashrate-688 · 14/09/26 07:20 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 832W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 14/09/26 07:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 626W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 14/09/26 07:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 14/09/26 08:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 14/09/26 08:30 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 14/09/26 08:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 14/09/26 09:00 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
silent-nonce-260 · 14/09/26 09:10 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 14/09/26 09:10 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-oracle-302 · 14/09/26 09:20 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3280W nobody budgets for.
night-node-496 · 14/09/26 10:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 14/09/26 10:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
turbo-cipher-977 · 14/09/26 10:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1788W nobody budgets for.
quiet-cipher-484 · 14/09/26 11:00 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 14/09/26 11:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 14/09/26 11:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 14/09/26 11:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 14/09/26 12:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2293W nobody budgets for.
solar-oracle-291 · 14/09/26 12:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
swift-hashrate-415 · 14/09/26 13:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 14/09/26 13:40 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
brave-node-304 · 14/09/26 14:00 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 14/09/26 14:10 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 14/09/26 14:20 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 14/09/26 14:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 14/09/26 14:50 UTC
A 1019W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 14/09/26 15:20 UTC
This matches my experience. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
crimson-mempool-907 · 14/09/26 15:20 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 14/09/26 15:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 14/09/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 14/09/26 16:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-node-496 · 14/09/26 16:40 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 14/09/26 16:40 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 14/09/26 16:50 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 14/09/26 16:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 14/09/26 17:50 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 14/09/26 17:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 14/09/26 18:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 14/09/26 18:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 14/09/26 18:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 14/09/26 18:40 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
swift-hashrate-415 · 14/09/26 18:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
noble-dynamo-806 · 14/09/26 18:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
nova-cipher-479 · 14/09/26 19:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my L7 has been at it for 18 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 14/09/26 19:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-stratum-402 · 14/09/26 20:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 14/09/26 20:20 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 14/09/26 20:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 14/09/26 21:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-ledger-606 · 14/09/26 21:20 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 14/09/26 22:20 UTC
Late to this one but a 2742W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 14/09/26 22:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 14/09/26 22:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
hex-furnace-202 · 14/09/26 22:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
delta-circuit-965 · 14/09/26 22:50 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 14/09/26 23:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
rapid-relay-675 · 14/09/26 23:30 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 14/09/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 15/09/26 00:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2122W nobody budgets for.
solar-cipher-254 · 15/09/26 00:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 15/09/26 00:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
brave-node-304 · 15/09/26 00:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 15/09/26 01:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 15/09/26 02:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-block-742 · 15/09/26 02:10 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-stratum-402 · 15/09/26 02:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 15/09/26 03:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 15/09/26 04:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my KS3 has been at it for 12 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 15/09/26 04:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 15/09/26 04:20 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 15/09/26 04:20 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 15/09/26 04:40 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 15/09/26 04:50 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
hex-hashrate-688 · 15/09/26 06:00 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 15/09/26 06:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 15/09/26 06:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-block-742 · 15/09/26 06:50 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 15/09/26 06:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-dynamo-806 · 15/09/26 07:20 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 15/09/26 07:40 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 15/09/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 15/09/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-satoshi-720 · 15/09/26 08:20 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 15/09/26 08:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
turbo-cipher-977 · 15/09/26 09:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 15/09/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 15/09/26 09:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
quiet-cipher-484 · 15/09/26 10:00 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 15/09/26 10:10 UTC
Counterpoint: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 15/09/26 11:20 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 15/09/26 11:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-block-317 · 15/09/26 11:30 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 15/09/26 11:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 15/09/26 11:50 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 15/09/26 12:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-block-742 · 15/09/26 12:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 15/09/26 12:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 15/09/26 12:30 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 15/09/26 13:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 15/09/26 14:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 15/09/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 15/09/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2271W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 15/09/26 14:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-beacon-567 · 15/09/26 14:50 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 15/09/26 15:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 15/09/26 16:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-halving-589 · 15/09/26 16:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 15/09/26 16:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-miner-339 · 15/09/26 17:30 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 15/09/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 15/09/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 15/09/26 17:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 15/09/26 18:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 15/09/26 18:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
night-kernel-772 · 15/09/26 19:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
zen-halving-251 · 15/09/26 19:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 15/09/26 19:20 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 15/09/26 19:50 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 15/09/26 20:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 15/09/26 20:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 15/09/26 20:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 15/09/26 20:20 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-relay-537 · 15/09/26 20:30 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 15/09/26 20:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 15/09/26 21:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2113W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 15/09/26 21:10 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
silent-nonce-260 · 15/09/26 21:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-beacon-332 · 15/09/26 21:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 15/09/26 22:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-relay-537 · 15/09/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 15/09/26 22:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 15/09/26 23:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 15/09/26 23:30 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 16/09/26 00:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1880W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 16/09/26 00:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 16/09/26 00:20 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 16/09/26 00:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-cipher-254 · 16/09/26 01:20 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-circuit-782 · 16/09/26 01:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1810W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 16/09/26 01:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 303W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 01:40 UTC
Counterpoint: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 16/09/26 02:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 16/09/26 02:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 16/09/26 02:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 16/09/26 02:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 16/09/26 02:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 03:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-block-742 · 16/09/26 04:20 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 05:00 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-satoshi-720 · 16/09/26 05:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 05:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 05:30 UTC
A 2876W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 16/09/26 05:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 05:50 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 06:10 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 06:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 06:30 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-kernel-772 · 16/09/26 06:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 16/09/26 07:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 16/09/26 07:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 07:20 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2989W nobody budgets for.
quiet-cipher-484 · 16/09/26 07:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 08:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 08:30 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 08:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-halving-589 · 16/09/26 09:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 09:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 09:40 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 10:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 16/09/26 10:50 UTC
Second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 16/09/26 11:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-node-496 · 16/09/26 12:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 16/09/26 12:40 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 16/09/26 12:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 12:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 16/09/26 12:40 UTC
For what it's worth, a 3205W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 16/09/26 13:00 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 13:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 16/09/26 13:30 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 16/09/26 13:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 16/09/26 13:40 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-miner-339 · 16/09/26 13:40 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 16/09/26 13:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1830W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 14:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed