Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · General

Forum feature wishes — keep them coming

night-node-496 · 10/09/26 20:00 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 10/09/26 20:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 10/09/26 20:20 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-oracle-291 · 10/09/26 21:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my L7 has been at it for 7 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 21:10 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 10/09/26 21:10 UTC
Underrated topic. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 21:30 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 10/09/26 21:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
brave-rig-256 · 10/09/26 21:50 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
delta-circuit-965 · 10/09/26 22:20 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
crimson-mempool-907 · 10/09/26 22:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 10/09/26 22:40 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 22:40 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 10/09/26 22:50 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 10/09/26 22:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 10/09/26 23:20 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
silent-nonce-260 · 10/09/26 23:20 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 10/09/26 23:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 00:00 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 00:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 00:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 00:30 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 23 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 00:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 00:40 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
hex-furnace-202 · 11/09/26 00:50 UTC
Underrated topic. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 11/09/26 01:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 01:20 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1656W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 02:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 11/09/26 02:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 11/09/26 02:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 03:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 03:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 11/09/26 03:50 UTC
I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 11/09/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 04:20 UTC
Second this. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 04:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 04:40 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 11/09/26 05:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 05:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 05:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 11/09/26 05:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 06:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 06:00 UTC
Late to this one but my Bitaxe has been at it for 9 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 06:10 UTC
Good thread this. a 2369W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 06:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2433W nobody budgets for.
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 06:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2912W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 06:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 07:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 07:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 07:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 07:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 07:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 07:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 08:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 08:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 08:30 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 08:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 08:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 08:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 08:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 09:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2471W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 09:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 09:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
nova-satoshi-720 · 11/09/26 09:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 09:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 10:00 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 10:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 10:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2928W nobody budgets for.
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 10:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 11/09/26 10:20 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 10:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 10:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 11:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 11:00 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 11:20 UTC
Underrated topic. a 887W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 11:30 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2478W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 11:40 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 12:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 12:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 11/09/26 12:20 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 12:30 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 13:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
nova-cipher-479 · 11/09/26 14:00 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 14:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3388W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 14:30 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 14:30 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 14:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
frost-nonce-924 · 11/09/26 15:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 15:30 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 15:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 16:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 11/09/26 16:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 16:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a 1974W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 17:40 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 17:50 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 17:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a 2311W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 18:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 18:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 3031W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 19:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 19:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2330W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 19:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 19:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-node-304 · 11/09/26 20:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 11/09/26 20:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed