欢迎来到未来

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

BTC miners check in — how's stability?

night-block-742 · 10/09/26 23:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 10/09/26 23:50 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-miner-339 · 10/09/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 00:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 00:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 00:30 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 11/09/26 00:30 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 00:40 UTC
Second this. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 00:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 179W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 01:10 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 01:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 01:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 11/09/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 11/09/26 02:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 03:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 03:50 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 04:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 04:00 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-node-304 · 11/09/26 04:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 04:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 05:20 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 06:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2881W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 06:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 06:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1844W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 06:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
nova-satoshi-720 · 11/09/26 06:40 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-node-496 · 11/09/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 08:00 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 11/09/26 08:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 08:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 08:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 09:00 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 09:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 11/09/26 09:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 09:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 09:20 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 11/09/26 09:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 09:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 09:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3185W nobody budgets for.
frost-nonce-924 · 11/09/26 09:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 09:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 10:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 10:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 10:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1005W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 10:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
swift-hashrate-415 · 11/09/26 10:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my L7 has been at it for 83 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 10:30 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 10:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 10:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
nova-satoshi-720 · 11/09/26 12:10 UTC
My Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-furnace-202 · 11/09/26 12:20 UTC
Good thread this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 13:00 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 11/09/26 13:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 13:20 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 11/09/26 13:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 608W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 13:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 13:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 11/09/26 14:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 14:40 UTC
Counterpoint: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 14:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 3174W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
delta-circuit-965 · 11/09/26 14:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 11/09/26 14:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 15:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 16:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-cipher-254 · 11/09/26 16:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my S21 has been at it for 10 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 16:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 17:10 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 17:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 17:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 18:00 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 18:20 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
delta-circuit-965 · 11/09/26 18:30 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-furnace-202 · 11/09/26 19:20 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 19:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 19:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 20:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 21:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 11/09/26 21:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 21:10 UTC
Late to this one but my KS3 has been at it for 47 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 21:20 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 11/09/26 21:40 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 21:40 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 21:40 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 11/09/26 22:10 UTC
Good thread this. a 2521W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 11/09/26 22:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my S19 has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 22:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 22:20 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 11/09/26 22:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 11/09/26 23:10 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 11/09/26 23:10 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 12/09/26 00:10 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 12/09/26 00:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 12/09/26 00:50 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 01:20 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
crimson-mempool-907 · 12/09/26 01:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 01:50 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 12/09/26 02:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
zen-halving-251 · 12/09/26 02:40 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 12/09/26 03:10 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-oracle-291 · 12/09/26 03:10 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-oracle-291 · 12/09/26 03:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading.
night-kernel-772 · 12/09/26 03:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 04:10 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 12/09/26 04:20 UTC
Late to this one but my M50 has been at it for 84 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 12/09/26 04:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 12/09/26 04:30 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 12/09/26 04:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 12/09/26 05:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 05:30 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 12/09/26 05:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 05:50 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 12/09/26 05:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-node-496 · 12/09/26 06:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
swift-hashrate-415 · 12/09/26 06:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-relay-537 · 12/09/26 06:40 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 12/09/26 06:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 12/09/26 06:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 07:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 12/09/26 07:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-kernel-772 · 12/09/26 07:20 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-cipher-484 · 12/09/26 07:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
nova-cipher-479 · 12/09/26 08:00 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 08:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a 2593W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 12/09/26 08:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 08:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 12/09/26 08:40 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 09:20 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
nova-cipher-479 · 12/09/26 09:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 333W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 09:30 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
lucky-halving-589 · 12/09/26 09:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading.
delta-circuit-965 · 12/09/26 10:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 147W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 12/09/26 10:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 12/09/26 10:00 UTC
A 2702W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
swift-hashrate-415 · 12/09/26 10:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 10:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 12/09/26 10:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-relay-130 · 12/09/26 11:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2652W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 12:10 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 12/09/26 12:30 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 12:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 12/09/26 12:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-block-563 · 12/09/26 13:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 13:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 13:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 13:40 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 13:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my Bitaxe has been at it for 81 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 14:00 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 12/09/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 14:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 12/09/26 15:20 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 15:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 12/09/26 15:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 12/09/26 16:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 16:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 12/09/26 16:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 12/09/26 17:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed