Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Repair wins and casualties — weekly confessional

golden-oracle-302 · 11/09/26 16:00 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 16:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 11/09/26 16:10 UTC
Late to this one but a 1099W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 11/09/26 16:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 16:10 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 16:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 11/09/26 17:10 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 17:10 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 17:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-beacon-567 · 11/09/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed