Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

KAS miners check in — how's stability?

omega-miner-337 · 11/09/26 19:00 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 19:10 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 19:40 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
zen-halving-251 · 11/09/26 19:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 11/09/26 20:00 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 74 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 20:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 20:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 11/09/26 20:10 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-beacon-332 · 11/09/26 20:20 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 20:30 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 11/09/26 20:40 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 11/09/26 20:50 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 20:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 21:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-kernel-772 · 11/09/26 21:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed