Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

What corner of the cryptoverse are you exploring this week?

lucky-hashrate-376 · 11/09/26 20:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my S21 has been at it for 52 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 11/09/26 20:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 11/09/26 20:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
turbo-cipher-977 · 11/09/26 21:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 11/09/26 21:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 11/09/26 21:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 11/09/26 21:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 11/09/26 21:40 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 22:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 22:20 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-relay-130 · 11/09/26 23:10 UTC
Good thread this. a 3102W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 23:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-cipher-254 · 11/09/26 23:40 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 11/09/26 23:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 00:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 00:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-stratum-402 · 12/09/26 00:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 01:00 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 12/09/26 01:00 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-oracle-291 · 12/09/26 01:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-satoshi-720 · 12/09/26 01:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 12/09/26 01:50 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 12/09/26 02:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 12/09/26 02:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 02:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 02:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 12/09/26 03:00 UTC
This matches my experience. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 03:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 03:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 03:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 04:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 12/09/26 04:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 12/09/26 05:10 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 12/09/26 05:20 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
swift-hashrate-415 · 12/09/26 05:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my S19 has been at it for 69 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 06:10 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 12/09/26 06:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 06:30 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-cipher-484 · 12/09/26 06:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 12/09/26 06:50 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 12/09/26 06:50 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 07:20 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 07:50 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 08:30 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1627W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-537 · 12/09/26 08:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 08:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 12/09/26 09:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 09:20 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 12/09/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 09:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 12/09/26 09:50 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 10:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 12/09/26 10:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my Bitaxe has been at it for 10 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 10:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2224W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 10:40 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-ledger-606 · 12/09/26 10:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 12/09/26 10:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 11:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1331W nobody budgets for.
night-kernel-772 · 12/09/26 11:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 11:30 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
zen-halving-251 · 12/09/26 11:40 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 11:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 3300W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 12/09/26 11:50 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-relay-130 · 12/09/26 12:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 12/09/26 12:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 12/09/26 12:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 12/09/26 13:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1554W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 13:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 12/09/26 14:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 14:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 12/09/26 14:10 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
brave-node-304 · 12/09/26 15:20 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-circuit-782 · 12/09/26 15:30 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 12/09/26 15:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 16:10 UTC
Renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 12/09/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 12/09/26 16:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 16:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2408W nobody budgets for.
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 16:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-miner-339 · 12/09/26 16:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 12/09/26 17:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 17:40 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 18:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 12/09/26 18:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 18:20 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
crimson-mempool-907 · 12/09/26 19:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 19:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 12/09/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 19:20 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 19:30 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 19:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-relay-537 · 12/09/26 19:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 19:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed