Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

cosmic-beacon-346 · 11/09/26 20:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 11/09/26 21:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-block-742 · 11/09/26 21:40 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 11/09/26 21:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 22:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 11/09/26 22:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 23:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-miner-339 · 11/09/26 23:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3310W nobody budgets for.
golden-stratum-402 · 11/09/26 23:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 23:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading.
rapid-relay-675 · 11/09/26 23:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 11/09/26 23:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 12/09/26 00:00 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-beacon-332 · 12/09/26 00:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-block-563 · 12/09/26 01:00 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 01:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 01:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 02:00 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 02:40 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
brave-node-304 · 12/09/26 03:10 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 12/09/26 03:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 03:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 12/09/26 03:20 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 03:30 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 12/09/26 04:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-oracle-302 · 12/09/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-circuit-782 · 12/09/26 05:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 05:20 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 12/09/26 05:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 05:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 12/09/26 05:50 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 06:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
rapid-relay-675 · 12/09/26 06:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
turbo-cipher-977 · 12/09/26 07:30 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-537 · 12/09/26 07:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 07:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my Bitaxe has been at it for 63 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 12/09/26 08:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 12/09/26 08:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 12/09/26 08:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 08:30 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-block-742 · 12/09/26 08:50 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 09:10 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 12/09/26 09:10 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 12/09/26 09:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2449W nobody budgets for.
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 09:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 12/09/26 10:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 12/09/26 10:50 UTC
For what it's worth, KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 12/09/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 11:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a 588W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 11:20 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 12/09/26 11:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a 3193W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 12/09/26 11:40 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 12:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 12/09/26 12:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading.
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 12:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 12/09/26 12:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 13:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 12/09/26 13:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1679W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 12/09/26 13:10 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 13:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 13:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 12/09/26 13:50 UTC
Same here honestly. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 12/09/26 14:00 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 12/09/26 14:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 12/09/26 14:10 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 15:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my M60 has been at it for 88 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 12/09/26 15:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my Bitaxe has been at it for 31 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-rig-256 · 12/09/26 16:00 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-satoshi-720 · 12/09/26 16:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 16:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 12/09/26 16:50 UTC
Counterpoint: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 12/09/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
crimson-mempool-907 · 12/09/26 17:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my L7 has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 17:20 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 17:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 18:00 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 12/09/26 18:20 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 12/09/26 18:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 17 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 18:50 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed