未来へようこそ

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

omega-beacon-332 · 12/09/26 18:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 12/09/26 18:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-miner-337 · 12/09/26 18:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
crimson-mempool-907 · 12/09/26 19:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 12/09/26 19:10 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 12/09/26 19:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 12/09/26 19:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 12/09/26 19:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 12/09/26 20:00 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 12/09/26 20:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 12/09/26 20:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed